Pig parts dumped at mosque

feddoc

Long Time Member
That's just too darned bad that they are outraged.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/12/world/europe/switzerland-mosque/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Muslims in Switzerland are responding with shock and outrage after a pig carcass and severed swine heads were discovered buried at the site of a proposed mosque.

Police in the town of Grenchen uncovered the pigs Friday after they received an anonymous message claiming that someone had buried the body parts and spilled 120 liters of blood from the animals in an effort to desecrate the ground to halt the construction of the mosque.

Pork and pork byproducts are haram, or forbidden, in Islam

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

They did the same thing a few months back in Spain. Nthe town didn't want a mosque built there so they threw some pig carcasses and blood on the build site.
WVBOWAK

The burning questions I have, is did it prevent the construction....and who has some pigs for sale?

Could you just use bacon and pork chops that have passed the "sell by" date?

Inquiring minds want to know!

With Thanksgiving coming up, where we sort of celebrate the turkey as a symbol of the birth of our nation, it may ultimately be the lowly pig that generates the "rebirth".

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Carpet bomb the middle east with leftover pork pieces from John Morrell !

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

> The burning questions I have,
>is did it prevent the
>construction....and who has some pigs
>for sale?
>
>Could you just use bacon and
>pork chops that have passed
>the "sell by" date?
>
>Inquiring minds want to know?

Well Nick,
If this gives you any ideas, the United States Air Force would not pack ham sandwiches into the in-flight meals on the planes flying over Afghanistan while I was deployed.
WVBOWAK

Amazing...we don't want to offend the bastards.

>Well Nick,
>If this gives you any ideas,
>the United States Air Force
>would not pack ham sandwiches
>into the in-flight meals on
>the planes flying over Afghanistan
>while I was deployed.
>WVBOWAK

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-11 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]In fact the month that I was re-deployed to Qatar, about the only time I saw any pork being served was at breakfast but that is probably because the only meats we consume at breakfast is ham, bacon, and sausage for the most part usually.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom