Piece or Peace?

Feleno

Long Time Member
PiecePeace.jpg

and who knew there would be a word usage test today?

It looks like a pink chicken foot. Piece or peace I'll take some of dat!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>It looks like a pink chicken
>foot. Piece or peace
>I'll take some of dat!
>
>Eric

Holy Chit !! Stop the press! PB would hit it !!!

:)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-10 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]Is that is all it takes to shut you up?
Now you know my type. She would be a lot better without so much war paint. Haahaaa.....
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

She kinda reminds me of Roger Rabbits lady friend...ya know, the one in the cartoon? I'd hit it....duuuuuuuuuh!

Steve

Beardog.jpg

C'mon PB i know you've snuggled up to a few dogs in your day.
I do agree with you on the makeup, way overdone. Looks like she might be acceptable with not much effort

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-10 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]I'll admit to "hitting" a few "dogs" in my time but tastes change as you get older.
And a big YES on Jessica Rabbit!
Eric

deerline.gif

GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZUS. I broke a sweat just lookin'. Why am I dizzy? Who is this gal that makes my legs shake? Why am I panting? I'll be right back.

HK

I'm glad this one didn't get nuked, which is amazing, 'cause in my mind she is completely naked.

HK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom