Piebald Elk

HuntinFool

I saw this on another website and I thought that it was way too cool not to share.

1856piebald_elk.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-11 AT 02:17AM (MST)[p]What's cool about running around in a cage, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, harrassing a sleeping high fenced critter?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-11
>AT 02:17?AM (MST)

>
>What's cool about running around in
>a cage, wearing shorts and
>a t-shirt, harrassing a sleeping
>high fenced critter?
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Is there another part to this story? Do you actually know that for a fact? Not trying to cause problems, but I was just wondering the story behind the animal.

No, I have NO idea, but shorts, t-shirt, bow, and deaed critter = something that caught me ass odd...it maybe that he just sits in his tree stand like that... I was just trying to start chit.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I feel sorry for that guy. That is bad medicine to shoot one of them. He will have bad luck hunting from now on.

This would have been a pimp topic in the Elk Forum!! Just razzib ya:) thanks for sharing around the campfire!

There's an Elk forum?.... Next thing you will tell me is that there's a coues deer forum..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom