Pictures worth 1000 words

202typical

Long Time Member
http://www.dakotavoice.com/2008/07/anwr-picture-is-worth-thousand-words.html

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

piper where are you to explain why this area should stay off limits?

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

I have spent a good bit of time in Alaska and the first thing that strikes you about Alaska is how really vast it is. 202 this brings it into digestable perspective. Did alot of flying out of Valdez where the pipline comes out. To put it in perspective the pipeline looks like a human hair in your back yard. I am sure when it all came around the enviro-whacks were screaming bloody murder. Spoke to a oil management guy in a restaurant and he said underneath the pipeline is cleaner than anyones driveway and they have watchdogs waiting with big fines if any oil hits the ground. He also said at big expense they have 24-7 "quick reaction" clean up teams. Imagine if they ever do drill in ANWAR the regulators looking over thier shoulders.

Like most hunters I am a big lover of nature but there is a balance.

I gues our loopy liberals are finaly silenced. Come on PipeDupe

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

selective photography, I notice there are no wide angle shots, why is it some people get so excited when they think we are going to industrialize some wild country, or blow something up, kill people, call people names ect, anything negative to most people seems to get the Limbaugh crowd off

How anyone from Texas would judge an area worth saving by a snap shot picture is classic.

Take one look at Texas, I see no reason not to let the Mexicans have it back. but that's different right?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom