Pictures of New UTAH state bighorn record

T

theridge

Anyone have photos of the new state record bighorn that grossed over 196 inches that was shot this week???????

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-06 AT 02:51PM (MST)[p]Nope but I heard about it. Taken on the Ute Res is what I heard.

theridge!!!

I HEARD HE'S A REAL PISSCUTTER,NOT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2 OR 3 DEER WITH ONE SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

I think 196 is a real pisscutter. Love ya man! It doesn't get any better than this! This is what its all about! A true pisscutter!

196? In Utah?

I'm skeptical about that right there. Don't doubt that a biggun came off the Ute Rez, but I'm doubtful on de score.

theridge!!!

Preddy IS ALMOST TO CALL YOU ON THE SCORE,LOL!!!

IT MIGHT BE A PISSCUTTER ALRIGHT!!!

YA SEE ridge,OUT HERE IN THE BASIN WE COUNT BOTH SIDES & MULTIPLY BY 3,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU,ALL YOU DOE-SHOOTERS CAN KISS MY TAIL ALSO,YOU MUST BE A GREAT WHITE HUNTER WHEN YOU BRAGG YOU SHOOT DOES,HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KILL 2 OR 3 DEER WITH ONE SHOT,FRICKEN FAWN KILLERS,THAT AIN'T A HUNT THATS A SHOOT!!!

Ok, I'll stand corrected. I have confirmed that it really is a 196 ram.

That's freakin' incredible!!! I never thought we'd produce a Rocky like that, Desert yes, Rocky no way.

Guess I'm just plain WRONG lately!

Bess, Pred was only doubting me because I'am a male from Kalifornicated. Thats okay. I've been challenged before on certain world class animals and fortunately my accounts are true. Now that being said, I say the ram is a real pisscutter. And the 460+ elk that was killed this weekend is a behemouth pisscutter.

theridge!!!

I NEED MORE INFO ON THIS 460" BULL!!!

I'D LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE OF IT,PLEASE!!!

YOU'VE GOT ME WORRIED NOW!!!

NOT DOUBTING YOU BUT I'D SURE LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING IMPATIENTLY!!!

460 bull?

Are you sure they didn't find a prehistoric Irish Elk that was frozen in the Artic and because of global warming it thawed out and somebody claimed it as picked up?? Can't wait to see pictures!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-06 AT 00:24AM (MST)[p]Ridge, wasn't doubting YOU specifically......c'mon now. You gotta admit that 196 is a freakin' pisscutter....particularly so for a state whose Rockies aren't known to be big!

JUDAS PRIEST ridge!!!

theridge!!!

NOW YOU'VE GOT THE LADIES USING THE LINGO!!!

PREDDY,DON'T LET HIM BULLSHIP YOU!!!

REMEMBER WHAT MIGHT BE A PISSCUTTER IN KALI IS A DINK IN UTAH!!!

LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat STILL WAITING FOR PICTURES OF THE 460" BULL!!!

RE: JUDAS PRIEST ridge!!!

Pred, I know, a 196 Rocky is unheard of in Utah. I do know that you were not doubting me specifically. No problem since number one, you are a top notch female nimrod (loved your goat story in one of the mags)and the fact that you DO understand what a real pisscutter is. Thanks

Bess, pics will be surfacing soon enough.

It's not even November and the NECK is starting to swell!

RE: JUDAS PRIEST ridge!!!

theridge!!!

IS IT YOUR NECK SWELLING???

OR THE BIG STINKY BULLS???

I NEED A PICTURE OF THIS 460" BULL ASAP IF YOU CAN PLEASE???

OR AT LEAST WHICH STATE???

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING IMPATENTLY!!!

Wow, bessie, he called me a nimrod!

I'm, like, all twitterpated and such?

Did someone say something about a swollen neck???

Ridge, I understand Dan #4 took the ram, too. That whole family are sheep freaks!

HEY theridge!!!

I DON'T APPRECIATE THE NAME CALLING!!!

IF YOU WANT TO CALL SOMEBODY A NAME,CALL ME A NAME!!!

I'M ASKING ONE MORE TIME FOR A PICTURE OF THE 460" BULL!!!

IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH THE PICTURE SOON I'M GOING TO HAVE Preddy CUFF YA,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING A PICTURE ANYTIME SOON WOULD BE REAL GOOD!!!

Pred, you should see Dan #3 Dall he took a month ago! Awesome

As far as the swollen neck, according to my calculations it measures no where near a pisscutter. But it is swollen as the temperature is suppose to drop 25 to 30 degrees this weekend.

I was just thinking about this nimrod thing, is it politically correct to call a female "nimrod" a "nomrid"??

Thanks, Lisa for making our country a safer and better place to live. Best of luck on your hunts.

theridge!!!

PPIICCTTUURREE PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!!!

DDOOUUBBLLEE CCAAPP LLOOCCKK!!!!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING IMPATIENTLY!!!

Ridge, that is a darn good question. Nimrod or nomrid....hmmmmm, ya know I'm just not sure, although I'm leanin' toward nomrid...

I'd love to see pics of Dan #3's ram. I sure wish I could make myself stop hunting a couple years so that I can save enough money to start sheep hunting!

Preddy!!!

IF ITS THE 460" BULL CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME???

HE WON'T SEND IT TO ME CUZZ HE'S AFRAID I'LL CALL IT A PISSCUTTER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Bess, sorry man I can't release the any of the photos. I was ignoring your request because of the temptation to share the photos. Pisscutter or no pisscutter its FFRREEAAKKIINNGG huge. Later.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-06 AT 02:13PM (MST)[p]Bessie, I'm in the same boat as Ridge...sorry, buddy. When I can share, you know I will.

It's just a pisscutter, anyways.

I'll give you a visual....picture the WR Rocky from Alberta....it looks just as prehistoric as this one.

COME ON, theridge!!!

I NEED TO SEE THE 460" BULL!!!

YOU KNOW I DON'T RE-SEND PICTURES!!!

WAS THE BULL TAKEN IN UTAH???

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING SOME MORE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom