Pictures of a Russian smuggler....you decide the punishment...

feddoc

Long Time Member
Don't be shy; what should her punishment be?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0727101annapix1.html

0727101annapix1.jpg

0727101annapix5.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

She's been naughty. Just send her to me and I'll come up with a suitable punishment. I will get some security secrets too. I have ways of making her talk.

Uh huh, I would make her sing. :) AND give me one of those night vision rifle scopes she got caught with.

>She's been naughty. Just send her
>to me and I'll come
>up with a suitable punishment.
>I will get some security
>secrets too. I have ways
>of making her talk.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Put her in the same jail cell with ZIGGA then maybe we can get rid of both of them with no one else involved.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>Oh, she definately needs a spanking...
>
Lmao and a few other things I can think of, but won't say.... For security reasons...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>I have this "Secret club house"
>I could take her to
>!!

Come on now Rugburn you couldn't cheat on fondler! Enough with the coverup, everybody knows.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>>I have this "Secret club house"
>>I could take her to
>>!!
>
>Come on now Rugburn you couldn't
>cheat on fondler! Enough with
>the coverup, everybody knows.
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Poor Rugburn aint never gonna live that down.

Russians......Thats what they all look like in the catalog but that aint what shows up at your door.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You know from experience huh Hardway?
LMAO!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

I'd like to have a few words with her....
???????? ?? ????! ? ??? ?????? ??????/a ?? ????. ???/ ???, ????????. ??? (???) ????????? ??????? ??? ?????? ????/?? ????????! ......

But after doing a little research I found out JB was right..... Here's the guy who's tired of putting up with her $%!T....

3687mean_russian.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom