picture post question?

H

highcountry

I know people have asked this before. i am a little challenged at posting pictures. I have never done it succesfully. so if someone could give me a breif lesson? i tried to follow the instructions here on MM, i tried to upload my photo but it says its too big. Thanks guys. being new on here i want to post a picture of the elk i got a few years back. thanks in advance.

There are lots of ways to resize photos. Your computer (if your using a PC) has a program called paint on it. You can resize it in there. I don't use it so I am not going to explaint it to you. Or you can download free software on the internet. I personaly use a tool called photo resizer. You can download it off the microsoft web site http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx however this is only for windows xp. If you use vista you can download a tool called VSO image resizer. With both tools you simply right click on the photo and tell it what size you want it, click ok and your done.

Once you have the size right ( i like 800 x 600 pixles ) then you simply click on the upload link that is above where you type your post in red. Then copy paste the link that it gives you back into the post.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom