Picture help!

M

marcopolo

Anybody; how do I make my pictures smaller, trying to upload but keeps saying I'm over the size limit. Thanks

Marco

MUST BE A SELF PORTRAIT OF YOUR SKULL???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I thought you four would be the first one's to help me. And this whole time I thought the five of us were friend's, what a let down. I've alway's wanted to be on the Geek Squad, oh well maybe someday.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-09 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]Well of course we're buds marco. I would be glad to give you some advice on resizing photos.

Stay in school. Hang in there bud, they teach basic photoshop in about 9th grade these days.

Here's one I resized just for demonstration purposes.
496cca9f18693b6d.jpg

Ya know I was feeling kinda bad for being a jerk. I was gonna say go ahead and send me the photos and I will help you out. Go ahead, if you dare.

That's ok NVB, I don't need your help. And I NEVER feel bad for being a jerk to people like you. Oh yeah, have a nice day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom