Picture From Oil Rig

R

Rackcrawler

When the lightning flashes, this is NOT what you want to see.

THIS IS A PICTURE THAT SOMEONE TOOK WHO WORKS ON AN OIL RIG. HE WAS GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE LIGHTNING AND WAS UNAWARE OF THE TORNADO UNTIL THE LIGHTNING ILLUMINATED IT.

4a0e022b0ce753bc.jpg

Taken Thursday night, April 2, 2009.

Lariat Sandridge Energy South of Ft Stockton , TX

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 06:59PM (MST)[p]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/BuckSnort/smilies/Z-BSmeter.gif

Photoshop......

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Yah its photoshopped. First of all the flags on the oil rig arent flapping in the wind. Go to your search engine and type in lightning tornado then click images, You will see the real picture with no oil rig.
Just shows to go ya. you cant believe everything you see on the internet.

definitely photoshopped. theres no such thing as an oil rig that isn't stacked out right now. heck I forgot what one rigged up looks like. thanks for the reminder

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Thats the truth I saw one being cut up into scrap iron the other day. Pretty tough times for us oilfield folks right now. It's gonna come back in a big way here soon. At least thats what I keep hearing.

>Thats the truth I saw one
>being cut up into scrap
>iron the other day. Pretty
>tough times for us oilfield
>folks right now. It's gonna
>come back in a big
>way here soon. At least
>thats what I keep hearing.
>

Yeah but you were living high on the hog for how many years?????

It goes like this:
LORD let there be another oil well drilling Boom and I promise not to F#CK this one up.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator: ROFDL! I only had my rigs up the last 2 1/2 years of the boom. If I coulda only had 1 1/2 more years I'd have been set. WTF! Now I cant get loans cuz supposedly the oilfield is a bad investment? So how the heck am I suppose to expand? If bankers only had a little bit of an imagination I could make em all rich! Oh well. Guess I'll just be content with what I've got for the next 8 years. maybe sooner is someone unexpectedly leaves office. lol

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

I spent two weeks in a lookout tower one summer, covering for the regular guy who had a family emergency. They forgot to tell me about the possibility of lightning strikes. One night a thunder storm rolled in and the tower got hit by a lightning bolt. I thought I was a gonner! I know what electricity smells like now!

I got on the radio and explained my situation, I'm sure with the sound of fear in my voice. I could hear all the laughing in the background as they explaind to me about lightning rods and how they keep you from getting fried. Plicks......

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom