Pics of Trip-Vernon

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Here are some pics of our one day spent out in Vernon.

Cherry Spring....
6475cherry.jpg

Gopher snake that was sunning itself on the side of the road in the morning...
3369snake.jpg

The first of many goats we saw. This guys horns nearly touched at the top...
7153antelope_1.jpg

This was the best antelope we saw. I'd say he was about 15"s or so tall.
7703antelope_2.jpg

My Dad hoping he'll be one of the pledges accepted into the new and improved Clubhouse at Simpson Springs.
667clubhouse.jpg

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Thanks for sharing. Wish you the best on the hunt. Been putting my boys in for several years and some day they will draw and hopefully have a great hunt to look forward to.

LMAO! Good one...

The Christmas tree buck is one of the bucks on the private. I dropped a trail of sugar cookies from the alfalfa out to the public so I'm hoping he finds it and it'll only be a 90 yard bow shot.

Steve

.45 don't think that was mayonaise on the lens, one word clubhouse

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LOL....those pics were taken with my iphone. They were then enlarged so they lost clarity. :(

Steve

>.45 don't think that was mayonaise
>on the lens, one word
>clubhouse
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator = PLICK! :)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom