Pick your favorite

fireball77

Long Time Member
So who is going to be the MM favorite for DWTS ???

My guess for most of you on here will be this one !!!

3915wpid-chaz-bono-300.jpg

OH GOSH!

Bet kilo CHIMES right in!:D

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?
Pfffffffffff............!!!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

WHAT STAR QUALITY DOES SHE/HE HAVE......SING, DANCE, ACT...WHAT ??????? I THINK THE SHOW IS RUNNING OUT OF LEGIT TALENT.....YD.

This might be the year I DON'T WATCH THIS SCREWED UP PICKINGS THEY GIVE US TO WATCH....that "thing" is on there only because of who/what she/he is and "it's" mother will no doubt be there rooting "it" on.....not me.

Every "tranny" in the world will be "rooting".

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I think it's "dance with the stars"
But what in the he!! do I know.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Oh, I thought it was something I got in the Navy. I think I'd rather have the nine inch swab and a shot than watch DWTS.

Seriously?

And you guys are offended from seeing an old geezer naked in the gym......it is all so suddenly very clear!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Don't know who that Guy is?

Maybe He could Team up with Kirsties Alley?

For "GOSH" Sakes,We got "TARDS" on this Site that can't handle a Damn,I Mean DANG thing,maybe MM should add a Church/Biblical Forum for the MM'ers that can't handle the Hunting Forums?

Well since there won't be an NBA season for a while, I'll go ahead and root for Ron Artest since I heard he's participating...Ain't no way in hell I'm watching it though!!

Go Metta Go!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-11 AT 02:13AM (MST)[p]Is Marie Osmond still Dancing?:D

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Lil Red!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom