Photo Vault

S

slickrock

Found a couple of photos I thought I would share.

This is what happens to kitties that talk smack.

6806crap16j-620x.jpg

Mosnar before he covered himself with a cheap globe.

6387crap22j-620x.jpg

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Nice work.

Ransom, is that a small monkey or is that a large banana? I was just looking at the hands.

Eel

Easy RUS!

Or We'll have Ms RUS SLAP you Silly,Again!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

It just dawned on me why you been making all those smart ass comments about Mrs Slick. It was that Tiger Woods photo of me after the bike wreck. Mrs. Slick didn't whack me with a golf club although she probably should have.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

So Slick?

Did you Wreck Ms Slicks SUV?

No SMART-ASS Comments about Ms Slick!

I mentioned She was Hot!

And I'm sure She is!

HOT at your Ornery Ole Ass every day I'll bet!:D

Drink a Beer RUS!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom