PhoneSkope Deer Pictures - Nice

Blank

Long Time Member
I've been wanting to try the PhoneSkope adapter with my I-phone, but couldn't find all the parts for it here in town. I finally bit the bullet at the Expo and got the Leupold Gold Ring 12-40X adapter and clip for my spotter. Got a chance to go out yesterday with pretty good weather and some sunshine, and went up into the hills looking for deer. They are staying up on top of the hills and following the snowlines up, so most were seen at about a mile distance. With 8X Swarovski SLC's they were still a looong way out there. These pics were taken at 12X, 25X, and 30X. The wind does have an effect on the tripod, so the stiffer the better. Didn't like the lack of detail at 40X, but they were still pretty clear, and I think it will be a nice addition to my pack in hunting season.

5130phoneskope1.jpg

4219phoneskope4.jpg

4796phoneskope3.jpg

This scenery shot was of the mountain 10 miles away, with just 12X. I think I still like my Nikon more for the clarity, but kinda nice to have the versatility of the magnification.

1758phoneskope5.jpg

Sweet! You will find yourself taking lots of pics.
My bud got one last year and loves it. I think I like his even more than he does because now he sends me lots of pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom