PGF Nationals-Softball?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anybody have any daughters playing softball at the PGF Nationals in Huntington Beach this week? My daughter plays on the 16U SoCal Athletics-McNee team.

My daughter, Delanie, hit back to back homeruns yesterday for 5 RBI's in a win vs Texas Glory-Naudin.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Not yet Wiz,

My daughter is 17 playing in Arizona. She'll play college ball somewhere for sure. We just don't know where yet.

>Anybody have any daughters playing softball
>at the PGF Nationals in
>Huntington Beach this week? My
>daughter plays on the 16U
>SoCal Athletics-McNee team.
>
>My daughter, Delanie, hit back to
>back homeruns yesterday for 5
>RBI's in a win vs
>Texas Glory-Naudin.
>
>Steve
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
You got to be Proud of your Daughter!

> We Need some Pics!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned
>in to be Hillary's
>Intern[/font]
>
>
Hey, there old man. This is a family site.

LOL...BESS doesn't like em young...he likes the old ones with no teeth. :)

76931perfectswinghr.jpg

Here's the best one I have of her on hand. It's the perfect swing...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

This one is probably one of my favorites. This happened about 3 months ago against the other team in our Athletics organization. It's a winning grandslam. The two teams were playing for the PGF birth.

https://youtu.be/lqrOgEqfXMg

AWESOME! High fives for Delanie! My daughter played in a big PGF showcase in New Jersey in June. We'll be doing a whole lot more PGF stuff in the next few years. Big showcase in Vegas in Oct. She's a pitcher and has really come on strong this summer- she's 15.

Your CA teams are the real deal though. My daughter came in as a relief pitcher against the Corona Angels in Jersey...scary situation pitching to D1 college players but she did well! No earned runs off her in 2 1/3 innings. Phew! The starting pitcher had given up back to back dingers- including a grand slam...score was 15-0.

Starting the recruiting process with her now. How was that for you? PM me anytime to talk softball. One of my fav subjects!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-16 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]Check this one out, Steve- she kicks her leg straight out but it happens so fast you don't realize this is her motion. She strides out big and explodes off the rubber. Dynamite comes in small packages!

85025allypitching2016b.jpg

She Learn that Ass Kickin Forward Kick from Mama?

[font color="blue"]dude has his Resume turned in to be Hillary's
Intern[/font]

TripleK- That's awesome. Small world. The Corona Angels are tough competition. The team my daughter plays for is out of Corona as well. Who does yours play for? You guys live in Utah? The recruiting process is not fun....kind of stressful. I have learned a TON!! Much easier to talk on the phone instead of email or text. Too much to say...there are easy ways and hard ways to be recruited. I would've done things a little different but it all worked out well. Call me and we can talk...maybe this weekend. I'll pm you my phone number.

Congrats to her for pitching so well against the Angels. Gotta make you guys feel proud.

Steve

Hey Wis,
My daughter Taylor was there playing 16U for Salt Lake Pegasus. Dad didn't go this year. I think they played pretty good. They lost to the eventual 16U platinum winner. Brachear Firecrakers I believe. Has your daughter committed? Tay has a verbal to College of Idaho.
I know HS is usually not as important as travel ball, but Tay had an amazing HS season. She was awarded 5A MVP and she hit a walk off 3 run HR to help her team win state. Pretty fun year. Kind of sucks she'll be 5 hours away from home this time next year. Check out her HR and the catch by the centerfield we from West HS.
http://www.good4utah.com/sports/riverton-spanish-fork-win-softball-state-championships

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom