Permit 620-15 Non-Resident Draw odds?

I

ilbowhunter2

Could someone help me understand what the draw odds are for the LE tag 620-15 as a non-resident with zero pref points?

I used the draw odds tool on this site and came up with 29% but wanted to see if that made sense.

From what I understand the number of tags this year will be 75% of what they were last year further decreasing odds. I'd like to hunt unit 621 which, from what I understand, is included in the 620-15 archery permit.

Thanks for the help!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-09 AT 11:50AM (MST)[p]There are no 'NR' tags set aside in MT. "Up to" 10% are given to NR. All tags could be given to residents so you odds could be as low as 0%.

Bambi, that doesn't make sense to me. The only way your odds could be 0% is if there are less than 10 tags available. Since there is no true preference given to residents, non-residents, or points holders, your odds should always be higher than 0% if there are more than 10 tags. What am I missing?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom