people of walmart = burning man = something

feddoc

Long Time Member
I went to Wal-Mart today and suddenly realized that burning man was starting. I guess it starts tomorrow.

I found it odd that:

The counter culture is alive and expressing their different-ness...although in being different in their dreadlocks, different colored socks, men wearing pink beards and dress on one guy (not a Kilt) etc., they are the same.

All the walmarts around Reno/Fallon/Fernley have parking lots full of all sorts of campers, ranging from the ratty beat to death 20 year old motorhomes to a Prevost. No kidding; hippy guy/wife/boyfriend taking 5 carts full of water, doritos, and other snacks to a Prevost. There were also some cool old classics, obviously well taken care of or rebuilt.

Eight youngsters sitting on a corner with a guitar and one cardboard sign 'burning man ride needed'.

Not one cart had what I would call healthy food...fresh veggies red meat, chicken, fruit, etc....mostly snack foods and water and soda.

Not many bras at burning man based on what I didn't see. :0

Any of you going? Been?

It will become one big giant outhouse and cesspool in more ways then one. The 60's are still here with the flower children.

RELH

fed
I wished you'd have stopped by the Prevo and introduced yourself to me and the extended family.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom