Pentax 6x42 Gameseeker

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
I would like to start giving members to opportunity to test & review some optics. If this is something that interests you this is what I have in mind.

I will send you a Pentax Gameseeker 6x42 to check out. Run it thru some tests and then contact me for the name and address of who is next in line to review it. All I ask is that you keep it for no longer than a week to ten days and then ship it to the next person. After you do your tests please post your review here on MM.

I have done this on other sites and it has been great getting the forum members involved. Why should just the industry writers have this opportunity?

Please let me know your thoughts and if this interests you.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

I find it hard to believe that there is not any interest in testing & reviewing this scope. This is not something that costs you anything, other than the expense of shipping the scope on to the next person that is interested in getting involved in checking this scope out and posting a review here on MM.
What better way to get a real world review of a product then putting it into the hands of MM members and having them post their opinions?
So, if anyone wants to give it a test & post their thoughts here please contact me.

Happy Holidays

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Doug:

I'll bite. If the offer still stands I should have some time this winter to test the scope.

Tim
Searchin' for a 4 X 4

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom