Pentax 3.5-10x50 Gameseeker @ $99.99

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Pentax 3.5-10x50 Gameseeker Waterproof and Fogproof Riflescope (5.4-1.8 Degree Angle of View) with Precision Plex Reticle (Matte) only $99.99

I purchased some samples of this scope from Pentax. They do not have the outter box, however, they are in new condition and have never been mounted. This is a great opportunity to get this scope at a super price.

Pentax info sales pitch
Pentax is a world leader in the development, design and distribution of superb state of the art imaging and optical systems. Their world class, easy to mount riflescopes feature waterproof construction, precision ground lenses, super-hard scratch resistant finishes, and a state of the art precision adjustment assembly. The superb construction of their scopes is built into a waterproof housing, machined from a single tube of aircraft quality aluminum. A Pentax scope is rugged, durable and ready to deal with the most demanding outdoor conditions. They are designed, built and engineered from the ground up from advice, suggestions, and recommendations from actual hunters and shooters. Owning a Pentax riflescope means you've invested in a high performance, state of the art optic that is sure to enhance your outdoor experience.

The Pentax Gameseeker 3.5-10x50 riflescope is accurate, rugged, and conservatively priced. The main tube features one-piece construction for rugged dependability, and it is nitrogen purged for clear viewing at all times. A bright and sharp sight picture that even a seasoned hunter can appreciate is made possible by Pentax's legendary multicoating on precision ground all glass lenses. Shot to shot accuracy is possible, thanks to the fine tuned precision adjustments that offer 0.25 MOA windage and elevation control. Your sight picture will be as bright as it can be, from dawn till dusk, thanks to the extraordinary light gathering abilities of the 50mm objective lens. The slightly higher 3.5-10x magnification offers a significant advantage for those hunters who want to reach out a little further without sacrificing precision. Finally, there's the Precision Plex reticle. This reticle makes swift and deadly sight acquisition a snap. The thin posts and crosshairs obscure very little and the bullet drop compensation feature allows for accurate targeting at longer distances.

Specs:
Magnification: 3.5-10x
Objective Diameter: 50mm
Angle of View: 5.4-1.8?
Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds): 3.5x 286' (95 m at 1000 m)
10x 94' (31 m at 1000 m)
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.5x 10.0 mm / 10x 4.9 mm
Eye Relief: 3.0"
Impact Point Correction: per Click 1/4 MOA
Maximum Elevation/Windage Adjustment: 60.0" at 100 Yards
Relative Brightness: 3.5x 100.0 / 10x 24.0
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & Fogproof
Dimensions: 13.0" (330 mm) in length
Weight: 1.16 lb (533 g)

If I can answer anything for you please let me know. I received 10 of these scopes.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom