Pendulum Bow sights

A

Archer16

Can someone tell me how these sights work? Do any of you guys use them? how are they.

I do not like them i had them on my bow and after about a week i took them off and put on my old ones. Thats just my opinion though i have herd of people liking them.

I use a Savage Pendulum and I love it. You sight it in on the ground a 20 yards, and it is on from 0-35 in a tree. It is really a treestand sight. I am from Mississippi, and all of my bowhunting at home is from a tree. I also have used it hunting in Kansas. When I go out west, I use a Trophy Ridge with six pins. They are great sights for treestand hunters.

THEESE SIGHTS ARE DESIGNED TO AUTOMATICLY COMPENSATE FOR HORISONTAL DISTANCE, WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ITS A TREESTAND SIGHT ITS BECAUSE THE AVERAGE SHOT IS ANY WHERE HROM 5 TO 35 YDS HORISONTAL OUT OF A TREE, BUT THEY ARE 5 TO 15 YARDS UP A TREE WICH SHOULDN'T BE INCLUDED IN OVERALL DISTANCE. SAME REASON PEOPLE SHOOT OVER THE BACK WHILE SHOOTING DOWN HILL. JUDGE DISTANCE HORISONTALY. NOT LINE OF SIGHT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom