Payette-Fruitland park-n-ride

W

woodtick

Anyone know a good place that a guy could park his truck for a week that would be a safe place to leave it. I'm meeting up with some buddies from Oregon and we're going to northern Idaho bear hunting.
Thanks for any info!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

I park my truck at the chevron station right of the exit for hwy 95 everyday. Never parked it there for more than a day but never had a problem. Lots of people use it for a park n ride. I'd call them and see if its ok to park for a week

.....and while you talk to them, let them know that you will be filling up your vehicle and buying some other things for their sake! Common sense and they just might keep and extra sharp eye on it!

My dad has left his car at the walmart in ontario....its open 24 hours a day....and fairly well lit....probably has security cameras too...

Thanks for the info guys, I think we're gonna all meet up at the Wally World!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

>Thanks for the info guys, I
>think we're gonna all meet
>up at the Wally World!
>
>
>TICK
>TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

just fully expect it to be stolen or broken into once you leave it and you'll have a great worry free trip.

Thanks deepforks, since your so full of useful knowledge why don't you suggest a better place?

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

>Woodtick I sent you a pm
>
Thanks BCS it's guys like you that make it worth while on these forums!

TICK
TALL, WIDE, AND HANDSOME

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom