PAY ATTENTION NVB!!!

How many trannys did it go through?

2311idiot.jpg

That's great Bess. But I don't have a chance to get a 2003 in good shape. So your answer about an 03 does me no good if I'm looking at an 09 now does it?

READ BESS!!! READ!!!

Bet the rest of the truck is beyond its break in and more to its fall apart zone. I got a '00 with a hella less miles than that and it is a rattle trap. Last year the whole dash fell apart, literally shattered to pieces.

And another thing, when did Ford stop making the piss cuttin' rigs.....or Dodge and the Dakota for that matter.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

lot more cummins make it to a million than ford and chevy. hell i think the 6.0 and 6.4 l ford barely made it to a hundered miles.lol!!!!

Well NVB!

I had to throw the 2003 back at you!:D

Quit dinkin around and go buy a BRAND NEW Rig!

GEEZUS!!!

I've told you several times!

You ain't takin the Cash with you when you go!

this 03 is always for sale. its my dads but he has been offered 22grand for it didnt let it go. it has the 1 ton 6 speed manuel with 70,000 miles. no problems other than a new fuel pump. but i dont know what kind of price tag he wants to put on it....
downsized_0830121236.jpg

i myself am looking into something new. but this 03 cummins has double stacked chips,injectors,turbo,head studs, fass fuel system boost fooler, exhaust,tranny upgrade... with zero problems....

100_1094.jpg

dodge03.jpg

I was behind a Winebago mid 80's rig the other day. It was blowing black smoke so thick you could not see it till it stopped. Guess the Guy was cruising with it since blowing black smoke is now the style. He was making everyone inhale. Outdid the custom belchers and it wasn't even chipped.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom