Paul Harvey dies

Zigga

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-09 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]Good story teller but got a little senile the last several years.

And that's.....the rest of the story.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

dangit eel......ALWAYS wait 3 hours before pointing out stupidity....ALWAYS wait 3 hours....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Zigga can not help it, his mind has been slipping for the last several years. I'm surprised he remember how to edit his SENILE blunder.

RELH

Even though Paul leaned to the far left I did enjoy some of his stories. I remember 25 years ago him telling the story about the farmer having problems with a coyote getting into the chicken coop and killing his chickens. The farmer caught the coyote strapped a couple of sticks of dynamite to it, light the fuse and turned it loose into the wild blue yonder and it ran right under his brand new pick-up and exploded.
His son filling in isn't the same---R.I.P Paul...

If Harvey was too far left for you then thank God you're not running the country. He was w's biggest cheerleader. You can tell by the ring around his knowse.

There Eel, another typo for ya.

Never thought Harvey leaned left at all, except he would occasionally bash hunters, ruined it for me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom