PATS VS 49ERS IN THE SUPER BOWL

YukonDall

Long Time Member
HOWS A MATCH UP LIKE THAT SOUND FELLAS ????? PATS & NINERS SOUND LIKE A GOOD MATCH UP TO ME.....COULD BE INTERESTING.....HOPE IT HAPPENS..................YD.

Only the Giants stand in the way of the Niners making it. Hopefully the Niners don't help them out any. Go Niners Go!

Im a 49er fan through the good and bad seasons! I'm extremely happy they've played the way they have this season. I think the Niners will beat the Giants by 6. I'm not sure if they can beat the Pats though.

I'm rooting for the Niners to beat the Giants! Anything after that come what may.

Never been a fan of NE or Boston sports or sports fans myself, i hope they get tromped on by Baltimore!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Not a fan of either team, but being a CA boy, I hope the 49ers beat the Giants and meet the Patriots in the SB and whip Brady and company.

Eldorado

I AM A PATS FAN, BUT THE NINERS ARE MY FAVORITE TEAM IN THE NL SIDE OF IT........KINDA LIKE BEISBOL. I CANT REALLY LOSE.....COME ON SUPERBOWL.........................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-12 AT 12:48PM (MST)[p] HEY DODGER BOY.......DID YOU GET THAT SPOTTIN SCOPE YET. WHAT THE HELL......WE HEARD YOU BOUGHT JAP CRAP, WORST YET STUFF FROM CHINA. YOU GOTTA BUY AMERICAN SON, LOTS OF GOOD AMERICAN PRODUCTS OUT THERE. WERE TAKING AWAY YOUR "MAN CARD" FELLA....YOU GOT TO SPEND YOUR AMERICAN DOLLARS IN OUR COUNTRY......NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY.................GOOD LUCK.......................YD.

Well yes I did CRASH,and I bought the best I could with the mony I got to spend plus the warranty is the best,so your a 9er fan now,your going to set in truck next time your in my camp. Bleed and Die Doger Blue

I'VE NEVER BEEN IN YOUR CAMP, I WAS IN MIKE'S CAMP. BEEN IN HIS CAMP GOING BACK 25 YEARS OR MORE.........ALWAYS FUN...........YD.

It's goin to be a east coast Super bowl........I hope.YD kiss my DodgerBlue A*$ LOL.BigSur if i Told you I WAS A Dodger fan u would have gave 50% off your askin price.lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom