Pats or Colts???

M

MortgageMan

I know who I think is going to win. But I want the Colts to win. Tom Brady and the Pats are just too dang good. What do you guys think??

Brady & Co......But I really do believe , although the Partiots get the win this weekend, the Colts go onto the Super Bowl.....GO BRONCOS.....PLEASE BEAT THE lions ,,,PLEASE!@

It's going to be a good one...I have to pull for the Colts!!!!
.........RIMROCK

My heart says Colt's, my noggin says Pat's. I can't root for a team that has Randy Moss on it!

PRO

Changed man as long as Brady keeps getting the ball to him. One bad week and watch the meltdown. Talent yes, class nope. I can't think of any Colt's that I have character issues with. Peyton and Brady are both classy, as is Dungy, but Moss and the 'Coach' are not.

PRO

>Changed man as long as Brady
>keeps getting the ball to
>him. One bad week and
>watch the meltdown. Talent yes,
>class nope. I can't think
>of any Colt's that I
>have character issues with. Peyton
>and Brady are both classy,
>as is Dungy, but Moss
>and the 'Coach' are not.
>
>
>PRO

I couldnt have said it better PRO. That is my exact thoughts!!! I just hate that they are both in the AFC and that my Broncos are SUCKING this year anyway!!!!

I think a loss would be hilarious. Just to see Moss come uncorked. As long as they are winning lifes good, but when they lose, watch out.

I hope the Colts, but I think it will be the Pats. I would almost cheer for the Cowboys over the Patriots at this point, and that is saying a lot.

>I hope the Colts, but I
>think it will be the
>Pats. I would almost
>cheer for the Cowboys over
>the Patriots at this point,
>and that is saying a
>lot.

Easy, don"t go overboard! The only time it is justified to cheer for the Cowboys is when the are playing the faiders or donkeys.

PRO

I hope the Colts beat them by 1 touchdown. As a kid i enjoyed watching the Colts with Johnny U. at quarterback, and big Daddy Liscomb and Gino Marconi???? busting up the other teams offense. Damn I just gave away my age.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom