Pathetic job of parenting here

feddoc

Long Time Member
No wonder too much of this country is going to crap.

Mall cop takes ##### from 'mom', gets assaulted then uses his taser. The sad part about this is the behavior exhibited by the adults in front of those kids. Sure enough, they start in with their own crap. I bet that is going to be their life as well.

Well, at least there is one funny part to the video. When the beeetch gets tased, her knees lock up and she falls like a sack of potatoes.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...mall-cop-who-tased-abrasive-mom-in-viral-vid/

Just another day in the jungle with the welfare animals.
Good thing the security guard was black or it would have been hedlined as a racial encounter.

RELH

For a minute I thought I was watching the primate exibit at the zoo...

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

>For a minute I thought I
>was watching the primate exibit
>at the zoo...
>
>
>
4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

he whacked her before they all had the chance to start throwing their $hit everywhere.

Obviously someone was acting stupidly. Cant we all just get along ??? lets all go over to the white house and have a couple blue moons and make all kissy kissy. JUDAS are these @ssholes really claiming to be members of the human race?????

Ha ha she dropped like a sack of rocks! Funny but at the same time sad her kids don't have a chance. Man that dude takes alot of garbage from obliviously the lowest members of the gene pool. He doesn't get paid enough.

Should of tazed the whole tribe...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Just makes my stomach hurt that
>people that act like that
>share the same damned oxygen....sick....
>

they get to vote too.........

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

He needs some hand grenades not a damn taser . I can't believe one of the others didn't jump him from behind . Blow the hell out of em !

I think that was Kat Williams in a womans body.

With the way those kids started popping off, he should have kicked those little fockers in the mouth.

White tank tops must've been on sale recently....

M'Balz Es Hari

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom