Pastry gun ban next?

I knew a kid once, in the 1st grade, who made a pea shooter out of his milk straw. He had to live with it the rest of his life.

Every parent should be made aware of the early warning signs.

Eel

>Complete IDIOTS that write up bills
>like this.
>
>
>Brian

Brian, I believe the article says that he is proposing the bill/law to prevent teachers/schools from suspending kids for doing this.

unbelievable for this teacher/school to do this! They should be suspended themselves or FIRED! Sad sad day that we have to propose a law to prevent a teacher/school from doing this.... dam, when we went to school we used to carry knives on us all the time and keep our guns in our trucks in the school parking lot... Hell sometimes we'd go have a beer during lunch. Now a poor kid can't even make a look a like gun out of his piece of F'en toast or pastry.... What a pitiful F'en country we live in!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-13 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]Wow. I am truly surprised that someone, let a lone a democrat, is introducing a common sense bill like this. And on that note, what does that say about the state of our country, when we are surprised by someone in the government or politics doing something good or sensible.

34233976_68df079543_m.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom