Passion for Mule Deer future!

Muley_73

Very Active Member
If anybody is wanting to listen to someone speak passionately about the future of our mule deer herds in Utah, you should attend the Southern RAC.

Actually listen to what 2lumpy has to say! He does not represent any group only his family and some friends. I promise he is the most honest speaker you will hear and if you actually listen it will blow you away. He has traveled this road with the Utah deer herds for 35 years. He knows what has been promised and not delivered. This may be his last stand and think hunters should really listen to what he is saying. He is only asking the that the state be managed to bring back our deer herds. He is not concerned about how many bucks or age class. If you really listen he is most concerned about future hunting oppurtunies for his grandchildren. He is not worried about missing a few years now if it will stabalize the future of our beloved Mule Deer. When he asks the DWR tough questions what the reaction and decide for yourself who is being honest and who is playing an angle.

Good Luck 2lumpy!!! I appreciate all you have done to try and insure myself and kids are able to pursue what we love!

There are not enough deer in Utah...FOR REAL.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom