Passing of a Great Man.

quest

Very Active Member
We lost a great man Robert Anderson Of Paradise CA at the age of 89. Bob was taxidermist. He owned and operated RC Anderson Taxidermy of Paradise CA up and until his passing. I was informed his obituary is in the Chico Enterprise Record. He will be sorely missed!

Bob did 3 or 4 mounts for me back in the 90's. He was a good man and did really good work....he will be missed.

My condolences to friends and family. Though i did not know the man, sounds like one who lived life well and will be missed!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Bob did a few of my mounts as well. Such a nice guy. He did awesome work and was always extremely reasonably priced. Darn good hunter too. Gonna miss that guy. Tony

Like I said, Bob did 4 mounts for me....2 deer, an elk and a turkey. Here are the deer and elk.

7633cabin_aug12_054.jpg

4526image1_-_copy.jpg

Bob was as nice a guy as there ever was,and always had a smile,like many in this town and around, he'd done several mounts for me.He was a talented man who seemed to have of never met a stranger.You'll be missed Bob,..and I hope they got mickey d's up there for ya.
Mike

I never met the guy ,But In the years back I heard of him. This year I got some of his clients and you can see the hurt in there eyes . Really sounds like he was a great man, I wish I could of met him. His work and memories will be with all his clients for ever .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom