PASSING INFO ON 2 MM'ERS!!!

B

bobcatbess

WELL BOYS & GIRLS!!!

LETS SEE HOW MANY OF US CAN PASS INFO/DEALS ON TO FELLOW MM'ERS???

I'LL BET EACH ONE OF US CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD!!!

IT'S TIME TO SHARE!!!

HERES A GREAT DEAL I'VE BEEN USING FOR YEARS THAT CAN SAVE YOU SOME SERIOUS CASH!!!

THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE OFFERS A GREAT DEAL USING THEIR "PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOXES"!!!

YOU CAN SHIP UP TO 70 POUNDS FOR 9.80 ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES INCLUDING HAWAII,ALASKA & PUERTO RICO!!!

THEY HAVE 2 DIFFERENT BOXES THAT HOLD ABOUT THE SAME VOLUME!!!

NOW THE BOXES AIN'T REAL BIG & NORMALLY YOU AIN'T GONNA PUT ANYWHERE NEAR 70 LBS IN THEM!!!

BUT I DO KNOW OF ONE GUY THAT PUT 69 LBS OF SLUGS IN ONE OF THESE BOXES & SHIPPED IT FOR 9.80,TRY THAT WITH ANY OTHER SHIPPING SERVICE!!!

USPS ALSO HAS A SLIGHTLY BIGGER "PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOX" FOR ABOUT 13.00 (CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT PRICE???) BUT ITS NOT MUCH BIGGER!!!

USPS ALSO GIVES YOU THE BOXES & LABELS FREE!!!

O.K. IT'S YOUR TURN TO TELL US ABOUT A GOOD DEAL YOU MIGHT KNOW OF THAT WE DON'T???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

When I buy hard salami's I'm real careful to peel the skin off in one piece........I then use it for a rubber......then crap in it and take it back to the store where I bought it and tell them that their salami smells like sh!t and get my money back

JB

Jef;
You better quick buying those hard salami, you may buy your own crap back. Oh Yea!! you are one sick plick, but I did laught for about 1 minute.

RELH

THANKS D-CUPSY!!!

WITHOUT YOU!!!

I'D OF NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT ONE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I think bessy was asking for serious tips.

OK. Here's one.

I have a connection that is offering a 1x1 guided elk hunt on the Monroe LE unit. He has an early-rifle landowner tag, which is good for the entire unit.

Price of the hunt is normally $20,000.

It looks like there are just over 14,000 registered users on here. However, there are probably only a couple of thousand "regulars". If each of the regulars sends $10 to my PayPal account before August 15th, I'll promise to give each one of you a full-length video of my hunt for the Spider bull.

You can't beat that deal! This video will probably retail for $19.95, so you're basically getting it for 50% off!

LMAO sureshot!!

But hey i'll tell ya what, if you can get everyone else to do it, i'll GLADLY send you $10!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks d13r was being serious?

Here's a tip: Rotate your tires every 500 miles and you can get up 97,000 miles on one set! (just ask Kilo):)

JB, you sick bastage! LOL!

Eel

EASY eel!!!

YOU ALREADY GOT US CALLED A DORK!!!

HE-HE...!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

keep a copy of your outdated insurance card in your rig..
when you get pulled over for speeding and the cop asks for your lic. reg.. & insurance,, give him your old insurance card.
not all the time but most of the time they will skip the speeding ticket,, and just write you up for failure to show proof of current insurance,, then you just go down to the courthouse show em. you had insurance and it's all good...
it has saved me thousands of dollars and kept me from losing my licence a few times over the years..
DO NOT TRY THIS IN OREGON,,, IF YOU DONT SHOW GOOD INSURANCE THEY WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO JAIL..

>I like tupperware better than rubbermaid.
>

Nupont fiber woven bowls beat both of those. Go ahead, try and give it a tear....

>keep a copy of your outdated
>insurance card in your rig..
>
>when you get pulled over for
>speeding and the cop asks
>for your lic. reg.. &
>insurance,, give him your old
>insurance card.
>not all the time but most
>of the time they will
>skip the speeding ticket,, and
>just write you up for
>failure to show proof of
>current insurance,, then you just
>go down to the courthouse
>show em. you had insurance
>and it's all good...
>it has saved me thousands of
>dollars and kept me from
>losing my licence a few
>times over the years..
>DO NOT TRY THIS IN OREGON,,,
>IF YOU DONT SHOW GOOD
>INSURANCE THEY WILL TAKE YOU
>STRAIGHT TO JAIL..

no, they'll just take your car!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-08 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-08 AT 10:39 AM (MST)

Tow it on the spot ... so that tip isn't any good.

The Salami tip doesn't work either, I tried it and the salami skin doesn't stretch. No good as a rubber.

A true tip that we always use when doing a little "backroading" is to buy bottled beer and keep the cap and box. Always put the cap back on the empties and put them back in the 6 pack or case so if you get pulled over they are less likely to get serious with you if they see all the bottles are capped and none are missing:)

Another idea is if you are invited to someones house for a BBQ bring crappy beer, so when you invite them over to your house they will for sure bring their own. (And of course you will be drinking the good stuff at your house).

SO???

THIS IS THE BEST MM'ER INFO AVAILABLE HUH???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

On a serious note!!!!
Cabelas bargain cave at the retail stores...meindl boots.... just got a pair of Ibex for $60 bucks...Just got to keep looking as the boots in there are changing all the time..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom