Passed up Moose

Skiman

Here's a bull that I passed up on the second to last day of the firt hunt. He was a great bull and I hope that I don't regret passing him up. Notice the one lone eye guard that is very unique, but probably not great for score. It was begining to rain and it was forcasted to rain heavily that day until noon or so, which is the main reason that I chose to let him go. There's a lot of hunt left, and I am chomping at the bit to get the second part started. What a fun hunt. Anyway, Good luck to all.

48dbc7a7706e9693.jpg

48dbc91d1e7ed3b1.jpg

48dbc93e1ff8740a.jpg

your crazy, that is a nice bull, no way I'd pass that guy up. Thanks for posting the pics though, got me even more jacked for my moose hunt next week.

It all depends on where you are hunting (What State/Area?) and how willing you are to hunt until one drops or eat tag soup. Nice bull though---tough to pass up for sure, if you were hunting with stick and string.

What unit are you hunting! Im assuming Utah with the split hunt. He is a very nice bull. He would be hard to pass but like you said he wouldnt score great. Best of luck

Don't get too stuck on a score with moose. Unless you are used to scoring moose on a regular I would bet you're not even close. That bull will buy a bullet on the second half. If not by you, I would bet that someone behind you will smoke him. Good luck on the second half. Maybe we'll see you around. We have a moose tag too. You are right though.....he is definately not the best one out there.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Nice pics. I hope the next ones you post are the ones with him being dead! Good luck Skiman

I will go against the crowd. That is a nice bull, but he is not a monster by any means. If you have time and are in a good area, you definitely made the right decision.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom