Party app. points

N

northwesthunter

How does Montana average the points for a group application in the deer tag draw. Two of us applied with one point each from last year and I added my boy this year with no points so will we have zero this year as a group average or what?Not really expecting to draw this year but with the fee increase who knows.Thanks nwhunter

NO to the first part of question but as a group you stand a better chance in the draw in my opinion but others will say different with NO points. I drew two years in a row and never "bought into the point system" up there.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

im pretty sure (99%) Montana averages your points out and rounds up, your group should have 1 point.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-11 AT 05:09PM (MST)[p]Apply as a group

2 points divided by 3 guys=.66 rounded up equals 1 point each. Third guy basically gets a free point.

I am 100% sure that is how it will work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom