Parting of ways... and Waves

Feleno

Long Time Member
MosesManny.jpg

Manny being a man of God who is supposed to unite people sure has a way of dividing

I'm beginning to think that Feleno is a young, perverted teenager due to all this artistic drawings etc. on the puter.
LMAO

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-10 AT 10:08AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4b3f7d975409dcd4.jpg

Filly' you outta try reading the bible so you could be more informed...;)

St. Mat 25:32 32 All the nations will be gathered the presence God, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

2nd Co 6:17 17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the LORD. Don?t touch their filthy things, and I will receive you.

St. Luke 6:22 22 blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow Jesus.

Manny I Guarantee you that not one LDS member on this board Hates you because you follow Jesus, but it seems the same can not be said for your self.

And you never awnsered me in the other thread.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Thanks fellas. Yes a bit to much time on my hands.
just a little comic strip commentary about whats been going on.

You're Manny looks a lot like Bin Laden.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

You guys must love hearing the bible versus. The more you pick on him the more he fires back. Wanna see the Religion stuff out of the Campfire quit egging him on. F dude do have a lot of talent.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

just make sure the christian bashing keeps going, but make sure the LDS stuff is NUKED ASAP!....LOL.......

DON'T WORRY FIERBALL....MANNY IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY AND HE'LL DO IT TO HIMSELF!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom