Paranoia might destroy ya!

C

ClorideRUS

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-07 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]Finally gave up & masked my profile. There are one or two folks out there that spook me. How sad!

RUS

COME ON RUS OLE BOY, YOU'VE SPOOKED ABOUT HALF THE FOLKS ON MM, INCLUDING THE GAME WARDEN WHO LEFT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....LOL......YD.

Well! One of the posts in the General forum that was giving me the willies got nuked. Guess it was giving one of the mods the creeps too! LOL

RUS

>Well! One of the posts in
>the General forum that was
>giving me the willies got
>nuked. Guess it was giving
>one of the mods the
>creeps too! LOL
>
>RUS

Something about an EVIL NM WARDEN, RUS? lol

Wow! This sounds serious. It must have gotten ugly after I signed off last night? I've been thinking of getting a new user name and starting over? A lot of jealous turtle hunters out there.:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-07 AT 05:57PM (MST)[p]Could it be the same Warden? NAH!! Too coincidental. However??? <chuckle>

RUS

Eel, I think when I hit 1K I'm going underground just like the Warden! <smile>

RUS

Ok... this post has got the better of me.
I guess I'm perty na?ve or sumpthing... what the helk could anybody do just 'cause somebudy doesn't mask their identitty?
Home invasion? Body snatch? Falsify dental records?
If someone wants to ass-ume MY identitty, they are welcome to it! All the bills 'an opression by "the man" go with it!

No... really... what is the deal?
Edumacate me please?

Russ

If ya got four or five glock's kickin around the house and in your truck ya don't really worry about the wacko's.
And after going through 2 user names for getting banned from MM believe me I have pissed a bunch more people off than you. I'm still kickin. I have toned it down some though or I woulda told you to eat ##### a long time ago Russ. Yer ok, just in the dark a little. Hugs and kisses! Bye

Well I did it cuz I posted something that lured some really crazy freak-o dude here. It was seriously creepy. I've never been scared before, but this conspiracy theorist, ex-military dude freaked me out. I still feel weirded out about it.

T-k, I just spent the week working in the Basin and the thought of stalking you never even crossed my mind.

NUNYA!!!

YOU WORKING THERE BY THE HOSPITAL???

YOU DON'T EVEN LET US KNOW???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You think I would tell you an tt I was out there? Chit I would'nt be able to sleep at night! I'm out there quite often. In fact just the thought of eating at the frontier makes me want to vomit. No not working by the Hospital. Stop with the questions your scaring me!

Ok! I confess, the post was just a goof! I was reading the one where the guy chopped the head off the elk & drove around with it on top of his truck & thought that along with the story he told was a little weird. There was one time I was trading nasties with a dude & all of a sudden my PC came under a virus attack but he was just a troller & I haven't seen him on the web site since.

RUS

I can't believe you've been in Roosevelt and haven't called up me and Bess to go eat at the Grill with you! And you didn't even THINK of stalking me? HMPF! FINE THEN! Guess I should've called you that one time. lol

Eat at Kody's, Nunya. Chili verde burrito....mmmmmmm...way good.

So...are you working on some major construction project or building houses or what?

>Rus,
>Trading nasties with a dude? Thats
>just sick, your computer should
>have attacked you.

Probably ought to clarify that statement. We was trading nasty comments as in FU no FU etc. LOL

RUS

>Probably ought to clarify that statement.
>We was trading nasty comments
>as in FU no FU
>etc. LOL
>
>RUS

Suuuuurrreee that's what it was, RUS...suuuuure. lol

Now I'm really worried! You never know when some weirdo will come after you. But I feel safer now that I changed my name and nobody knows who I am!

I decided it was time for a name change. But you can call me UBEel, or just Eel for short.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom