Paper Map of Monroe area

tracker12

Very Active Member
Im heading to the Monroe for next weeks Muzzy hunt. Looking to pick up a paper map that will show roads thru the Unit. Any one have a suggestion of where in the area or on the way from Salt Lake where I can get something worthwhile. I do have OnX just like the bigger view a paper map gives me.

Division office on North Temple I believe has maps of everything Utah. I've not been there for a few years, give them a call Monday and Good Luck.

The BLM Office and the US Forest Service have some free maps of the 2 track and atv trail maps. You can look through their Government maps and purchase the ones you want. Also, Jorgenson Honda and Larsen’s Ace Hardware, all four are in Richfield and have maps for sale.

Im heading to the Monroe for next weeks Muzzy hunt. Looking to pick up a paper map that will show roads thru the Unit. Any one have a suggestion of where in the area or on the way from Salt Lake where I can get something worthwhile. I do have OnX just like the bigger view a paper map gives me.
Epic outdoors have some available to order if you’re a member. I’d have to check.

The BLM Office and the US Forest Service have some free maps of the 2 track and atv trail maps. You can look through their Government maps and purchase the ones you want. Also, Jorgenson Honda and Larsen’s Ace Hardware, all four are in Richfield and have maps for sale.
Thanks. Just what I was looking for!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom