Pakistan Ibex????

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Looking for the rare soul that might have hunted Ibex in Pakistan. I am work here off and on for sometimes six months at a time and have been trying to set up a trip for years. I am here right now and will be back in the states in a few days but looking to maybe even go in January. Looks like I have conection with a reputable company.

Might try and add Punjab Urial.

Anybody with any experinces would be greatly appreicated...

Ted

head over to the asian forum on accuratereloading.com there is a guy from pakistan goes by the handle Sindh_Ibex, that does these hunts, shouldn't be too hard to figure out if it is what you are looking for.

Thanks everybody....actually might be heding to Krygistan,,,wolves and Marco Polo in the mix along with Ibex we will see.... If I go it will be the first of January super short but ready to try and make it happen...

Adventurewriter; How could you possibly obtain an argali CITES permit if you haven't already benn issued one from USFW? You must apply May 1st each year and there are usually many more applicants there there are import permits. If you don't get one your marco polo will be seized and shipped back to Kyrgyzstan...

That is what I have found out. Ibex it is.... Dealing with a communication gap dealing with a non hunting translator. Lots of hoops to jump through but getting it all lined up sort a short term opportunity...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom