Pain in the A

Wow what insight. You're so deep Dude.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

I've been saying this for some time, just because you're waking up to reality isn't my fault.

We can't force our wishes down the throat of the Iraq people when their government would rather cozy up to Iran and fight along sectarian lines than work with us. the other day the Iraq government bought 100 million dollars worth of weapons from China because they got tired of screwing around with us. Iraq's top judge on government corruption is seeking asylum in the US because 33 of his staff and 12 of their family have been killed . he says the corruption in Iraq from Maliki on down is so bad he sees little chance of improvement. he says oil money is being drained off to fund both Shiite and Sunni militias rather than to rebuild the nation.

So you see the government in Iraq is disfunctional? duh, now you're ready to design that rocket.

Never said it would be easy. Took USA 22 years to get its sheite together why would we expect anything less from Iraq. I remain, this is a pain in the A.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

The Iraqis don't have 22 years, the clock is ticking and they're picking their nose and lining their pockets. if the US had somebody fighting their battles for them and paying their bills I'll bet it wouldn't have taken 22 years.

> The Iraqis don't have 22
>years, the clock is ticking
>and they're picking their nose
>and lining their pockets.
>if the US had somebody
>fighting their battles for them
>and paying their bills I'll
>bet it wouldn't have taken
>22 years.

How much history you ever read? Do you think we defeated the Brits on our own? It took us 22 years to get it squared away WITHOUT having to contend with suicide bombers, why do you think it should happen overnight for Iraq? This isn't some microwave popcorn democracy we are talking about, it takes time to set up!

PRO

So we keep doing what we're doing until when? as long as it takes? yeah right, what do you think the chances are of that happening?

IF WE'D DONE THE FLY-OVERS AS I SUGGESTED A FEW YEARS AGO WE'D OF GOT SOME ATTENTION!!!

YA THERES INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT WOULD'OF DIED!!!

SEEMS LIKE THERE MIGHT OF BEEN SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE IN JAPAN DIE MANY MOONS AGO!!!

DID WE GET THEIR ATTENTION???

DAMN RIGHTS WE DID!!!

WAFJ THIS IRAQ WAR HAS BEEN!!!

THEY (LITTLE GEORGE!!!) WANTS 190 BILLION MORE!!!

WTF???

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD OF DONE FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE IF WE'D OF DONE THE FLY-OVERS & KEPT THE MONEY HERE AT HOME???

THE PART THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF IS LOSING 2500+ AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!!

THIS AIN'T A WAR,ITS A FRICKEN JOKE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

The American death toll as of Friday was 3815. around 27,000 wounded requiring evacuation. cost in dollars is 458 billion so far, another 190 billion that will be approved and no end in sight. worst of all no stabile Iraq in sight.

A fricken joke? you are correct sir.

BCB, George senior did fly overs & that didn't seem to satisify Junior! You're not really talking about "nukes" are you? We start that sH!t and god help us. When we nuked Japan, we was the only game in town! Try that sh!t now & it might be the end run. We ain't the only cowboy's with guns now. I don't have the answers, but neither do you!

RUS

RUS!!!

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

YOU BOYS NEED TO WISEN UP TO THE NEW MELENIUM!!!

YOU ACT LIKE ITS 1942 OR SOMETHING!!!

GEORGE SR. DONE FLY-OVERS,WTF???

DROPPED SOME FIRECRACKERS MAYBE!!!

THE END IS COMMING RUS!!!

ADMIT IT!!!

SO ARE YOU SAYING THE 458 BILLION SO FAR IS THE WAY RUS???

I THOUGHT ONCE AT WAR THE THING TO DO WAS KICK ASS AS HARD & FAST AS POSSIBLE AND LOSE AS FEW AS AMERICAN SOLDIERS AS POSSIBLE???

I GUESS I'M WRONG???

WHAT WOULD YOU DO RUS???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"THE END IS COMMING RUS!!!"

Now you're giving me the willies. Next thing we know you'll be carrying a sign at the 4way in Altamont saying "REPENT THE END IS NEAR"

Breath through your nose I'm just kidding!

RUS

RUS!!!

SO YOU DON'T THINK THE END IS COMMING???

THINK RUS!!!

THINK!!!

TAKE A BIG DEEP BREATH & THINK ABOUT IT RUS!!!

AS WICKED AS ITS GETTING & YOU DON'T THINK THE END IS COMMING???

WTF???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

" The American death toll as of Friday was 3815. around 27,000 wounded requiring evacuation. cost in dollars is 458 billion so far, another 190 billion that will be approved and no end in sight. worst of all no stabile Iraq in sight.
A fricken joke? you are correct sir."

So tell me Dude what is the price of life? What is the price for preserving your way of life? Compare your numbers with the amount of lives saved now and the amount of lives saved in the future for our actions now. Do you ever ever see the positive in anything? Can you see past your nose or are you like Britney Spears and live for today only and your next dig at our President and our troops?
Death toll as of Friday was 3815. around 27,000 wounded requiring evacuation. cost in dollars is 458 billion so far, another 190 billion that will be approved. This a infinetly small compared to saving American lives and American way of life. You must be a Neo Stalinist.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

Not this again, when they washed your brain did they wax it for you too?

Prove where the war in Iraq has made us any safer, I for one don't feel I have to just accept anything you say as fact when many experts disagree with you. your crap doesn't cut it with me or most of America, try harder.

> Not this again, when they
>washed your brain did they
>wax it for you too?
>
>
> Prove where the war in
>Iraq has made us any
>safer, I for one don't
>feel I have to just
>accept anything you say as
>fact when many experts disagree
>with you. your crap doesn't
>cut it with me or
>most of America, try harder.
>

The proof is there hasn't been another 9-11, turn it around and prove that it HASN'T made us safer. The many 'experts' you speak of, they disagree with the Generals and the OVERWHELMING majority of the troops. I prefer to believe the real 'experts' over those with a slant to their paid opinions. Murtha is NOT an 'expert', except at looking like an idiot.

PRO

Thanks pro and Dude I will take your responce as a non-answer to my question. Brilliant Dude simply brilliant.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

So you're saying I have to prove the war hasn't made us safer? that's a new twist on things. as a rule those who take action to alter something must justify those actions. who says they can prove the war in Iraq made us safer? must have been Rush because Petreaus wouldn't touch that one, you don't like to talk about that do you? attemts have been made to attack us again, and who stopped them in every case? LAW ENFORCMENT! there are terrorist all over the world, a war in Iraq will never change that.

You guys are getting so pathetic you're not even much fun anymore. just because you think it doesn't prove it, get real.

Well dude before Iraq we were getting hit every couple of years. Since Iraq no attacks. Yea I don't see the coorolation either..............I guess I am just crazy that way.................Your Petreus argument is weak Dude. He knew when asked that question last month it was a trap. If he said yes then they would want proof, when the only real proof is common scence cause we aint gonna be able to bring the terrorist before congress and have them testify to the fact that the war has put a damper on things for them. Then had he said no, the trap was "well then why are we in Iraq, when we all know well and good it is because of answer number 1. So as to get caught up in the rehtoric he took nuetral ground cause the Dems knew there has been no study to prove otherwise. Its all politics Dude but plain old horse sence tells ya we are safer since Iraq. Hell even a blind man can see that.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

Here we go again, unless you can prove it then it's just your opinion. I can prove we have 3815 dead and 27,000 injured Americans, what can you prove ? lay your crap on me again, but this is going nowhere.

IF YOU ALL HAVEN'T NOTICED???

THE HITS GET BIGGER & BETTER AS TIME GOES ON!!!

CAN YOU FRICKEN SEE THAT???

SO WE FOUGHT THIS WAR WITH IRAQ & NOW YOU THINK WE'RE SAFE & NO MORE 9-11'S???

WAKE TF UP!!!

I CAN'T SEE WHERE IRAQ WAS A THREAT WE COULDN'T OF CURED WITH 3 FLY-OVERS!!!

WAKE TF UP!!!

IF WE DON'T COWBOY-UP & SHOW THE REST OF THE WORLD SOME AMERICAN MUSCLE YOU CAN KISS YOUR SORRY ASS GOODBYE!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I agree Bobcat but nuking a whole bunch of innocent people to just kill a few bad ones is not the answer.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

202!!!

AS I'VE STATED MANY A TIMES WE HAVE NEW TECHNOLOGY & I DON'T RECALL USEING NUKES!!!

WE HAVE WEAPONS THAT DO BASICALLY THE SAME THING WITHOUT THE FALL OUT!!!

A FEW BAD ONES???

WTF???

THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT WON'T EVEN HELP THEIRSELVES FOR THE MOST PART!!!

TOAST EM & MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COUNTRY THAT NEEDS TOASTIN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Hard to argue with that.
Personnaly I liked it much better when we had stupid bombs instead of smart bombs. Smart bombs give the bad guys a way to make acusations of murder of innocents. Where back in the day it was "oh well village you should have not harbored the bad guys, we were just trying to get them and we have no control over where these bombs go, so get over it." Tung in cheek of course but you get the drift.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom