Packing to leave

W

wisconsinfarmer

Soybeans up cornsilage up, and were headed out tomorrow for unit 7 antelope hope to have a great time with my two uncles and see alot of goats!

Good luck on your hunt. We just returned from unit 7. We filled 3 out of 4 doe tags in unit 7 and 2 out of 2 in unit 8. I must say, the numbers of antelope in unit 7 were way down from 2010. There were still antelope to be found, but there were a lot fewer and they were more scattered. We basically hunted dawn to dark for 3 days to fill the 3 tags. Of course it may not have helped that the temps were 88-90 degrees those three days. I hope you have a great hunt.

9480pictures_653.jpg

Well we headed out on the 11th I shot this 14 1/14" with 6 1/4" Bases at 10am on the 12th then we spent the rest of the season running around and only finding little guys, we could have shot a dandy 15"+ as he stood 75 yards from the road on private land, but we just watched him for awhile seen a lot of goats with potential got my 71 year old uncle in on a water hole on the 13th and he had between 60 to 70 goats in and around him he wanted to shot on buck that was about 12 to 13" but he wouldn't separate from the rest of the herd all in all we had a blast.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom