PACK YOUR BAGS NVB!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You might get to meet Beavis while you're there!

F'N Rainbow Warriors!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30343975&ni...concerns-in-heber&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You can find me in my wigwam
I'll be beatin' on my tom-tom
Pull out the pipe and smoke you some
Hey and pass it around

They all gather 'round my teepee
Late at night tryin' to catch a peek at me
In nothin' but my buffalo briefs
I got 'em standin' in line

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Holy hell Bess! Lock up your youngens and wimmins! You surely don't want them Rainbow weirdos kidnapping any of them and brainwashing them. At least not while they are at "girls camp" being brainwashed by the church!!!

So tell us the truth Bess, how many times have you snuck in to catch a glimpse of the weirdos doing public nudity and lewdness? How many times have you snuck in and spied on the LDS "girls camps"?

And don't try to tell us you haven't.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Well NVB!

I can Honestly say I've never 'Tried' to do any of what you mention!

Once I decided,I've always GOT-R-DONE!:D

Never had one of them Gals complain about my Signature Neither!

Did I ever tell you about the time I was Huntin in the BackWoods & Hiked Right in to Heaven?

About 50 Chicks(Not Rainbow Chicks neither!)they were a little Nervous at first until they seen who it was!:D

A couple of them asked if My Gun was Loaded!

Girl Scout Troop 92 doesn't count Bess

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I didn't know what it was so I googled Rainbow Family

Wiki says..."There are no official leaders or structure, no official spokespersons, and no formalized membership. Strictly speaking, the only goals are set by each individual, as no individual can claim to represent all Rainbows in word or deed."

In other words they smoke pot and nobody has any incentive to do anything.

That's what I thought.

Eel

>I didn't know what it was
>so I googled Rainbow Family
>
>
>Wiki says..."There are no official leaders
>or structure, no official spokespersons,
>and no formalized membership. Strictly
>speaking, the only goals are
>set by each individual, as
>no individual can claim to
>represent all Rainbows in word
>or deed."
>
>In other words they smoke pot
>and nobody has any incentive
>to do anything.
>
>That's what I thought.
>
>Eel

Hey Eel?

I Think the Founder is from KALI?:D:D:D

We had them come through Susanville on their way up to the Warner Mts. out of Alturas Ca. about 15 years ago and boy what a mess. They definately leave their mark on the towns close by. In fact that year an old man that was there killed another one of them because he got mad that they were driving by his camp site to fast and stirring up to much dust. I guess his "love" for the world ran out.

>Girl Scout Troop 92 doesn't count
>Bess
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Hey NVB!

When Allah told me what He told me I'm Perty Sure I was as close to Heaven as I'm gonna get!

I googled Rainbow Family and the definition came up as Eelgrass. No mention of any others

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom