P90X

never_catch

Long Time Member
Even standing at 6'3" tall I'm not a big tough guy by any means...I'm very much in shape from all the hiking, running, basketball, DRINKING, ect I do throughout the year but I don't really ever work out. Today at noon my younger bro started a pretty intense deal...he's doing all 12 P90X routines in a 24 hour period, one hour work out, one hour break, work out, break, work out, break and so on until all 12 routines are done. I'm doing the first two with him before heading back to the hills to scout my buck...first was arms and shoulders, next is chest and back. I hadn't ever done a P90X work out before today but that first one wasn't quite as bad as everyone had said it would be so I'm feeling a little more confident that my bro can do it. Have you guys ever done P90X before?? Anyone think my bro can pull out all 12?? Think he can't?? Everyone has been telling him the past couple days just don't die!!

~Z~

Why would you want to put your body through a 24 hour workout period? Is it just to do it? Seems that would be bad for your body especially with the lack of sleep for a 24 hour period. I've heard that the workouts are difficult and they are a bit out of the box. Wouldn't catch me doing it. I'll stick with the treadmill and weights.....that we hang our laundry on to dry! :)

Steve

My brothers and I are all REALLY competitive with one another and I think the reason he's doing it is because my older bro told him it was impossible...so of course he's gotta prove him wrong lol...I just got done with my second routine and I'm freakin beat dude!! Peace out MM...I'll be back next week but time to go looks at some velvet!!
~Z~

That is flat crazy. Your going to be hating life tomorrow and him more that you. Let us know how your feeling in a day.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

The thing I noticed with P90x was that all the routines were not that hard, but pacing yourself so that you can get through the whole routine, doing all 12 in one day seems absolutely insane to me. I guess if you don't max yourself out in any one workout and just barely do one rep you can make it.

I would think that it would do more harm than good

That John Denver is full of $#!t man

PX90 burns too much muscle, toss your plan in the dumpster and train like a man ;-)

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

i would think that if he had that much energy , he could get a job. it is truly amizing how much someone can when they have no drive in life at all. i guess it's priority's. some want to be able to do a workout every other hr all day long. other want to try and make a living for themselves, their wives , and kids. to each his own

>LOL post photos of him if
>he ever finishes it.
>
>
4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

>Nets are for fish!!

And especially if he doesn't! LOL

i just ordered the new p90x jumping jack session. ive made it mandatory for my wife and the new secretary to do them on luch break from now on in order to keep in shape. im gonna eat my office at lunch and supervise and will let u guys know how the workout turn out.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

I hired her, I can fire her :)

Sides I don't get the big deal anyways, she just a 10 yr younger box of the same cornflakes you already got....

But whatever, I'm sure I can go find me a 10yr younger package of sausage to admire, if that's how its gonna be ;-)

Btw; I'm joking, and I still love you!!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

for god sake its 1230 am and u just woje me up with ur noisy typing. did u forget i gotta get up in 2 hrs to go antelope hunting? well since this is the only way i can talk to u when ur on ur stupid mm kick and giggling away to urself i figured i'd tell u hi. so "hi" and yeah u woke me the hell up so get of the da#ned mm website and roll over and put out since im already awake!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom