Owyhee Wildlife Photography

T

Texcrantler

We are going to visit for a few days and would like to go do a little wildlife photography. Any help on some places to go would be awesome. Thanks

I'm looking to do some "wildlife photography" also. Especially looking to photograph bucks only packing one side and shed antlers laying on the ground. Please tell me all your spots. Thanks.

Funny, you see my wife is from Grand View and still has family all around there. So I already no where to get antler from the Owhees. As my name says we also buy alot of antler in that area. So with that cleared up. we are actually bringing family and wanting to go photograph bird areas seems like lowell must be the place. But thanks anyway!

CJ strike is just down the road. It has several areas that are not right together so if one spot has people you could move to another place. The Look out area of the bruneau is not far away, but not much for wildlife there.
The birds of prey area is not real far. There are several places to take small animal and bird pictures. If your looking for big game pictures her family probably has better ideas than me since they live there. Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom