Overton's wait is over.

Long Time Member
That idiot Chubby apparently forgot the time zone difference and calls me at O'dark thirty this morning with some exciting news. He got a credit card hit for $44.85 so I guess he drew a California limited entry 2012 Eurasian dove permit. Idiot drew it with zero points so I guess he was pretty excited. I wish he would of called Smittplick instead of me even though I was still awake. Now I guess he is crossing his fingers that Kilo snags a OIL Cali jackrabbit tag so they can make a hum dinger of the fall '12. Some days I wonder why solo-post-lactation ever gave him my phone number.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

With that kind of luck, you guys should consider applying for the coveted southern Utah Prairie Dog permit. Would be a great hunt.

LOL
2 of the most sought after tag in california.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>LOL
>2 of the most sought after
>tag in california.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I think you are mistaken, a California Condor Tag and a 2012 Northeast Cali Wolf Tag are the most coveted. Lol

The tard texted me at 11:50 PM Hawaiian time and got me in trouble with Mrs Overton who is well know for her lack of humor.

2311idiot.jpg

That is WHY I never leave my cell phone ON when I am home. And if you wake me up during the early morning hours....you better have ear plugs in your ears as you won't like what I have to say.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats on the tag Chubby! Better get in huntin shape, that sounds like a real a$$ kicker!

Congrats, didn't you get a lifetime hunt once that tops this ?

Tell Mrs Rans Sorry for the late nighter 45's days are his nights and vice versa.

"California limited entry 2012 Eurasian dove permit."

Congrats Ransom! I drew that tag last year. I drove all the way to southern California and then realized I forgot my Tube tent. By the time I drove back home to get it and then drove back I only had one day to hunt. I missed the opener and they slaughtered them. The night I got there we had a cold snap (it got all the way down to 73 degrees that night) and the birds all migrated to Mexico. To this day I've never seen a live Eurasian Dove.

If I ever draw that tag again, I'll be ready.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-12 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p] Eel I will post a pic! Just so you know if you see any shoot all you want no limit and no season makes good target practice.

Rutnbuck

5570dsc03435.jpg

Somehow I must of forgot I entered the LE Eurasian dove draw. I'm not even sure I ever heard of them before but hopefully they can be hunted with a 300 Win Mag. 1911 said he'd come along on the hunt and retrieve the doves for me since my lab is starting to get old and lazy.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom