Overton

Long Time Member
Feel free to make fun of, mock, or otherwise besmirch. He will be off the grid until Monday and as such is defenseless against such internet Crusades. That is all.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He is off the grid until Monday due to visiting me and he borrowed my gallon of kerosene. Said something about getting even with a donut eating cop that had insulted his heritage.

1911, are you looking over your shoulder to see if a rifle armmed, kerosene toting, hillbilly is sneaking up on your six o'clock.

RELH

Overton, if you're at RELH's and you can read this.....swipe one of those custom knives for me, Bro! Thanks!

Eel

Please be sensitive Wiz, it was taken after 'the accident.' You know, it later became known as his 'other' birthday before his literal birthday. I think the Chinese celebrate it as the day of conception. Horrible thing to happen.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Overton has been gone because he's at the Burning Man Festival.

Nice colored sunglasses Overton.

21602012-08-31t072901z_905043756_gm1e88v16xh01_rtrmadp_3_usa.jpg

Umm, I wouldn't look to carefully at that pic.

Specially you Titty, might make your mouth water.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-12 AT 08:12PM (MST)[p]Well there you go! More money than the rest of us put together & the best he can do for friendship is RELH... I would a thought maybe Charlie Sheen or one of the Kardashians at least.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom