Overton the roofer.

Long Time Member
This started out like Overton goes for a walk only he went up a ladder to fix his roof. Misses Overton yelled out to him that she suspected a swarm of killer bees were on the roof. Overton thought she said, your buddy from MM, Killerbee is on the roof. In glad anticipation of help from a good buddy he continued on his way for a friendly demo project dreaming of a happy reunion with Killerbee.
7506killerbee.jpg

His mental fantasy was cut short when it dawned on him what Misses Overton was talking about.
7028wasp.jpg

The good news is the life flight crew stabilized him and the hospital anticipates his release early next week. I've been telling him for years he should listen to his wife if he knows what's good for him.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So?

He get Stung?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Yeah. Nothing an epi pen couldn't fix though. Got off the phone with his misses and she said his face was actually an improvement and they may forgo the plastic surgery options. Hope the little feller gets feeling better. He was pretty disgusted with himself for working on the sabbath and was taking it hard.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

At least he is looking 100 times better. I wonder if his wife will send him up on the roof again?

~Z~ bees won't just go after any dickweed, in this case they found the Queen Dickweed and scored!! :)

Poor bees.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-12 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]I was out cutting brush the other day and started to cut the limb that a yellowjacket's nest was on. Hello!!!! I managed to run away before they nailed me. Guess I'll wait until this winter to finish the job.

Even if I had gotten stung I wouldn't cry about it on MM.

Eel

Forgot- I took a photo.

4483wjnest_001.jpg

Soo now I'm really confused... is that Mr & Mrs Mosnar? If so I can't tell which is which. I'm starting to be really thankful I'm not in the secret club.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom