Overton McGreggor

Long Time Member
One day Overton McGreggor was seen sitting at the harbor and had a depressed demeanor. One of his buddies shows up and says, 'Overton McGreggor, you don't look so good. What be the matter?'

Overton McGreggor proceeds to say, 'You see that ship in the harbor there sonny? I bilt it with me own two hands. I fashioned the wood hull, stitched the canvas sails, and made her sea worthy among the finest class of ships in this fine harbor. But you don't see people pointin' the finger at me saying sonny looky there, that be Overton McGreggor the ship builder.'

He continues, 'You see that pier there? I bilt it with me own two hands, carried the planks of wood, hammered 'em with me own two hands, sanded the planks with me own blood swit and tears. I bilt a fine pier and you don't see anyone pointin' da finger at me saying looky dar sonny, that be Overton McGreggor, the pier builder.'

'....but get caught behind one stinkin' goat....and everyone points da finger saying looky dar...sonny dat be Overton McGreggor .............'

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom