Overton Lost on Mauna Kea

Long Time Member
I caught him hitting on Red, he'll never be found.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This what it looked like this morning when I dropped him off at the volcano edge.

2407asd.png

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My first order of business will be to change the locks and distribute ALL new keys to hot chicks...that way I'm the only one with a chubby in there ;-)

~Z~

You just think you did away with that hillbilly. Better grow a pair of eyes in the back of your head. You will need them to see that orny hillbilly sneaking up on your backside with a jug of kerosene in his hands and a big grin on his face.

RELH

P.S. Red must be a darn good looking gal for him to hit on her.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-12 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]I think what RELH is trying to say is.....there will be a price to pay if overton has a scratch.

Personally, I'm glad he's gone, but don't tell RELH.

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey.

Eel

Sorry 45 but last I talked to errr heard from him he was on Mauna Loa, but you might be minus one blow up sheep hehehe

> that is wrong on so
>many levels and the visuals
>were even worse!!!

Come on fireball, I cant think of a better visual then Z going to town on a "love" doll. Ass in the air, sweat dripping off his face, out of breath with an O face.

yea that's better than watching him rhythmically bang Bianca the love donkey. We all know that white boys have no rhythm, and it would more resemble a special olympic wrestling match than a moment of true love.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom