Outside their jurisdiction?

Two thoughts.

1. If that was a single purpose narcotics dog, and as the article says, he gave an alert, well they should of not sucked on the duck call. Maybe it alerted to the gun powder but the article does not specify it being explosives trained.

2. This must be an example of how the lefties here tell us our gun rights are safe and sound.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-12 AT 06:14AM (MST)[p]My how the times have changed!

When I was in School(yes I did go!:D) We proudly Sported American & Reblel Flags on Our Trucks & Proudly Displayed Our Firearms in Gun Racks in the Back Window & were parked on Public School Grounds!

For Krist Sakes,Somtimes We'd go Rabbit Huntin on Our Lunch Break!

Never had a Teacher or Principal Dare say one GD word about it Niether!

But How times have Changed!

Shortly after I got out of School things were changing Quickly!

Now Days we can't Sport Our Guns in Our back Windows because some LOWLIFE SOB will Steal them from you!

Ain't Nobody Telling me when/where I can or can't Pack my Guns!

Any of you that's been around me at all know right away whether the ole cat packs Heat or not!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Like you said...an old story. He was never charged criminally which tells me what law enforcement thought about it right from the start. He won his hearing and was reinstated. He has graduated and the last I heard was serving in the USAF. Proof positive that in the end the system worked but only because they just didn't give in.

He was eventually reinstated, and all court costs had to be paid by the school. He was helped by the NRA and Calif Rifle and Pistol Assn. Idiots.

I too duck hunted alot in highschool and always brought my shotgun with me. I would disassemble it and put a piece in a buddy's truck and leave part in mine.

One day I skipped class and shot a few ducks but upon returning to school I had the hinkiest feeling in the world and decided to drive 20 more minutes round trip to my uncle's house and drop the gun off before going to school.

Later that day they were doing "random" vehicle searches of vehicles and mine was one. Lucky for me!

I never played with that molten ball of lead again.

It makes you feel bad for a kid that just loves to hunt and is ran through the mud. Glad to hear everything was in his favor in the end.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom