outfitter suggestion

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
I'm looking for a decent guided mule deer or elk hunt. I don't need anyone to carry my rifle, but being by myself from out of state, I figured it be wise to go through an outfitter for many reasons. I can skimp on accomodations, food, etc but don't want to skimp on quality. I've got pref points scattered throughout most states, but not enough to draw the tags I'm after - so that's not an option. Anyone have any ideas? You can PM if preferred. Hunt cost up to $5k if possible. Thanks!

Check with Jim Freeburn - Tripple creek outfitters (ICMDEER on MM ). He has some good ranches in southern Wyoming in units that can be drawn with no pref. points. I think his deer hunts are in the $3,500 range. They kill some nice bucks - 170 +. I've never hunted with him but I've talked to him. A really nice guy who is highly recommended by all who have hunted with him. Chip

I'm leaning towards Colorado. I'm probably going to put in NM for elk with an outfitter but would like a backup plan in Colorado for deer. I think a drop camp style hunt might be my best bet.

Well I dont know ya(yet). but if you draw a wyo tag im all ways looking for new company.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom