outfitter for elk

muzz

Long Time Member
I am looking for an affordable outfitter in colorado utah or wyoming for elk. Any suggestons? Web sites?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Check out 5kguideservice.com, They are just starting up - so I would bet prices are good. Trevor's a pretty good guy from what I know of him.

WYmoose

check out,
saltriver range outfitters in wyo,their a top notch outfitter (i know them personally) and if they didn't up their price's from last year, it's mostlikely the best bang for your BUCK or BULL

I've done several guided elk hunts and the rule seems to be, the more you pay, the better yer chances are at a big one. Cheaper hunts don't necessarily mean a crappy hunt, but quality sized animals are usually harder to come by. Something to think about if yer looking for a 300 class animal or better...

how ya gonna get the tag??

littlebeaver.jpg

Im looking for next fall or the year after, Just something to save up for and do with a couple friends.
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have some info for you. PM me if you are intested and I can show photos, and have some good info for you to think about!

BUGLEMN

Not trying to highjack muzz's thread but I also need info on either Colorado or Montana. Looking at doing a 2013 hunt in either state.

drycreek---That is basically such an open-ended statement that's impossible for anyone to help you. My first suggestion would be to go on both of those state's F&G websites and read everything you can, including how licenses are drawn, landowner tag & PP possibilities, etc. Then start looking for specific areas to ask questions about. People will definitely need to know what weapon you plan to use for one thing!

Depending on your price range muzz there is alot available.....our guide fee is 4500 getting a tag without points is between 5-8 grand.....finding a cwmu is possible....narrowing your options down would probably get better info for you....

littlebeaver.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom