Outdoing yourself

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
Ok Ransom has certainly outdone what I thought was possible on this site. If you haven't been through the NV. Campfire post you have really missed the boat. I almost missed the boat.

It's my birthday so I decided I was going to spend the whole day doing fun stuff. Worked the Lab hard this morning getting her close to be finished if their is such a thing. Went to the gun club and shot 50 rocks just by myself. Then got to shoot my new vanguard Sub-moa and it was quite a day. Wasn't even going to check the computer or look at the site. First nice day in a long time. AND THEN!

Ransom tempted me with a post on the Political Forum. Never will some of those images on his post leave my brain. I may be scared forever. I know some of them come from the burning man festival. Where in the heck did the rest of those come from. That was unbelievable. I wasted an hour and then two and laughed like a fool. Everybody who got involved in that thread outdid theirselves. My Congrats to you all. Ransom was that you at the burning man festival?

That's why I come back day after day. There are some truly funny people on here. You guys are awesome. Should I say that ? I may be accused of having a Man crush.

Tagajohndeeretractor
never feel guilty about a mancrush, they are healthy :)

I feel sorry for the poor guys that have dial-up service and try to view that thread.

Does this mean we can count on you guys to vote for bringing back some of us when we get booted? Ransom will need the support and I am always looking for votes.

I've been dodging Browtine for over a week. I have been ignoring my emails, PM's and screen all my calls. LOL

Cornhusker you can run from but you can not hide from the chatroom gang!

Ransom

PS NV I meant to write it was JB. Sorry about the confusion.

Your right cornhusker it was qite a post and that is the type of stuff that makes this site so much fun. For the most part everyone has fun, pokes a little fun at other members, issues, and who knows what else. That's why I come back each and everyday. By the way Happy Birthday, sounds like you enjoyed a good day.

Jim

Thanks model 70 and Ransom Its a darn shame but I just wasted another hours laughing at your post. I really need to stay away from the political site where I very seldom laugh. Except at certain people from Texas who don't believe in public land ownership. Now that guy has a gallows humor he's serious about but it just makes me laugh. go read the entire thread of the ship captured by pirates he was just rescued you have to laugh at the expert who as usual is wrong. Keep up the good work!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom