Our President is Swine

slamdunk

Yes i know this should probably be in the political forum, but i want a broader view.
It makes me sick.......as it should every American citizen

disgrace_zps57aab927.jpg

Agree 100%

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-13 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]While what you say in your subject line may be true you should realize that Facebook, like Wikipedia, is not necessarily a reliable research resource.

It was NOT Obama who ordered flags be flown at half staff for Houston. New Jersey governor Chris Christie was the one who did, and only in New Jersey. Consider this action in three years when Christie makes his bid for the Presidency.

Flags were not flown at half staff for Chris Kyle and I agree they should be. That said, I believe the Governor of Texas could have made that order for Texas too but did not.

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html

http://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/halfstaff.pdf

http://governor.state.tx.us/flag_status/

Those are great points to ponder NV, thank you.
As for Houston, i could care less what she has done to her self. She's the only one to blame for her actions and i have zero sympathy for her, she made the choice to self destuct .....as harsh as thay may sound.

As for Kyle, he is an American Icon and a model citizen. For our President, leader and "Commander in Chief" to not attend his funeral or even make mention of his name is a total disgrace to this country and shows the classless, mindless "swine" we have running this country.

>
>As for Kyle, he is an
>American Icon and a model
>citizen. For our President, leader
>and "Commander in Chief" to
>not attend his funeral or
>even make mention of his
>name is a total disgrace
>to this country

I agree 100%

Obama was giving the Medal of Honor to Clinton Romesha who was heroic in his actions by sticking with fallen comrades.

A better question might be where was Rick Perry the Governor of Texas and the home state of Chris Kyle. The answer to that is Hollywood.

I get it you hate Obama but try to at least be honest with yourself and your posts. Kyle certainly is due the respect given to him by thousands of others.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-13 AT 07:03PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-13 AT 06:54?PM (MST)

>Obama was giving the Medal of
>Honor to Clinton Romesha who
>was heroic in his actions
>by sticking with fallen comrades.
>
>
> A better question might be
>where was Rick Perry the
>Governor of Texas and the
>home state of Chris Kyle.
>The answer to that is
>Hollywood.
>
>I get it you hate Obama
>but try to at least
>be honest with yourself and
>your posts. Kyle certainly
>is due the respect given
>to him by thousands of
>others.

What obama was doing with Clinton Romesha...what does that have to to with a comparison between Kyle and houston?

What did obama say about Kyle?

What did obama say about houston?

>
>
>The answer to that is
>Hollywood.
>
>I get it you hate Obama
>but try to at least
>to him by thousands of
>others.

I don't give a rats a$$ where either of those men were, the fact that our Commander In Cheif didn't have the decency within himself to honor an American war hero in his State Of The Union Address is s imply appauling!! NO EXCUSES!!!!

How did you find out what he is going to say in his State of the Union Address? He's still walking down the aisle ready to give the speech and talking to the Supreme Court.

>How did you find out what
>he is going to say
>in his State of the
>Union Address? He's still
>walking down the aisle ready
>to give the speech and
>talking to the Supreme Court.
>

Still can't answer the questions..I see.

Obama said something to the effect it is tragic to lose someone so talented so young, pertaining to Houston. Never really was a fan of her music and couldn't sing or name one of her songs, maybe you can. The same could be said of Kyle a tragic death of a good man.

Tell me of your outrage of the conspiracy of the Bush Administration coverup of the friendly fire death of another true American hero Pat Tillman. Was the coverup and the made up story of Tillmans death worse that not mentioning Chris Kyle?

I think Manny might be rubbing off on you guys republicans lost they will in 2014 and then 2016 your hatred isn't going to lead to a win.

I'm done! Have a good evening.

I'm with holding comment until I hear what Rush - Hannity - Malkin - Palin has to say. Goddamn lame stream media!

Did anybody notice O'Biden was having a stroke? Blood in his left eye was leaking down his cheek. Creepy!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-13 AT 08:39PM (MST)[p]>Obama said something to the effect
>it is tragic to lose
>someone so talented so young,
>pertaining to Houston. Never
>really was a fan of
>her music and couldn't sing
>or name one of her
>songs, maybe you can.
>The same could be said
>of Kyle a tragic death
>of a good man.
>
>Tell me of your outrage of
>the conspiracy of the Bush
>Administration coverup of the friendly
>fire death of another true
>American hero Pat Tillman.
>Was the coverup and the
>made up story of
>Tillmans death worse that not
>mentioning Chris Kyle?
>
>I think Manny might be rubbing
>off on you guys republicans
>lost they will in 2014
>and then 2016 your hatred
>isn't going to lead to
>a win.
>
>I'm done! Have a good evening.
>

Done say you...that statement sure looks like the white flag of surrender from someone who can't answer 3 simple questions and chooses to divert instead.

It is readily apparent that you *should* understand this isn't about President Bush and it isn't about Pat Tillman; nope, it is about obama and the things he said about Whitney Houston and the things he didn't say about Chris Kyle. Your diversion cannot possibly cover up your love/hero worship of obama.

You are the perfect candidate to swallow children of obama while being blind to what he, obama, is really about.

>
>
>Obama is a Jackass!!! Anyone that
>supports him is an even
>bigger Jackass!!!
>TRUE STORY!!!

2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>
>
>The answer to that is
>Hollywood.
>
>I get it you hate Obama
>but try to at least
>to him by thousands of
>others.
Rick Perry was in CA.trying to help the good people of CA.some hope by offering them to move to Texas.

Obama is a Jackass!!! Anyone that supports him is an even bigger Jackass!!! TRUE STORY!!!

+100000000000

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-13 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Texas didn't need Obama to recognize Chris Kyle! We didn't need Rick Perry to be at Kyle's funeral either or to order flags to be flown at half mast - hell, we flew them at FULL MAST IN HIS HONOR! LINED ALL OF I-35 FOR NEARLY 200 MILES WITH TEXAS AND US FLAGS! ALMOST EVERY SINGLE OVERPASS BETWEEN ALVARADO AND AUSTIN WAS CROWDED WITH PATRIOTS SHOWING HIM HONOR, RESPECT, AND REVERENCE - AND WAVING FLAGS!

http://s88.beta.photobucket.com/user/alonghorn72/media/IMG_01181_zpsecd82a51.mp4.html

http://s88.beta.photobucket.com/user/alonghorn72/media/IMG_01182_zpsaa47c2d8.mp4.html

If these links don't work, I will try and fix them later, I am hampered by a pretty heavy firewall here at work. I couldn't attend any of the procession, but I sat last night watching these videos, with tears streaming down my cheeks and my heart full of gratitude.

This one should work -

http://www.wfaa.com/news/texas-news/190948561.html

America is PEOPLE - not politicians!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Obama is just showing his true color!!!

Personally, if I was Kyle I would never want my name uttered by Obama's mouth. One kid holding a flag would be enough for me.

AMEN Grizzmoose!

Probably the most profound thing that has ever been uttered on MM.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

This is an aside from the Chris Kyle debate but, every time I look at the Subject line of this thread I am struck by what an effed up world we now live in. I'm fairly certain that there was a time when referring to our President, no matter who it was, as "swine" would have gotten you an ass whipping if not hung from a tree branch. I'm no fan of Obama but almost find the swine reference offensive. Disrespectful of the office at least.

Go ahead guys, light me up and call me names but I think it's a shame.

JUDAS NVB!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

...and my question is where is a certain resident lib-f-tard to say...nice crack whore thanks for sharing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I got this one for corn. Obama don't need to say chit. OBAMA is the one who took out bin ladin. He even said so peasants. No go back to your sharecropping fools.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

HA Hell in my eyes Swine is giving Obama a compliment. I find it offensive that anybody in there right mind would come on here and stick up for or protect our president when talking about Chris kyle. Anybody that sides with our leader right now aint no better than swine themselves.

>This is an aside from the
>Chris Kyle debate but, every
>time I look at the
>Subject line of this thread
>I am struck by what
>an effed up world we
>now live in. I'm fairly
>certain that there was a
>time when referring to our
>President, no matter who it
>was, as "swine" would have
>gotten you an ass whipping
>if not hung from a
>tree branch. I'm no fan
>of Obama but almost find
>the swine reference offensive. Disrespectful
>of the office at least.
>
>
>Go ahead guys, light me up
>and call me names but
>I think it's a shame.
>
Wow....i'm stunned by this NVB. Yes i may have used a harsh descriptive word towards our President, but i simply do NOT respect him. Just as he does not respect YOU, NVB, as a lawful tax paying hard working American citizen. He wants to turn YOUR world upside down, and your upset at me because i excersized my free speech right? Are you going to sit there and tell me that YOU have never called anyone superior to you a harsh name, including one of your parents at some point in your life?? Go ahead and give me an "a$$ whipping"......i can take it!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-13 AT 08:26AM (MST)[p]I agree with NVB to an extent. Slammy - it is your right to say what you want and I will defend that right to the death for you.

I also believe that it is disrespectful, while I may not agree with President Obama's politics, agenda, personality, or demeanor, I recognize him as the leader of this country and respect the office he holds. Personally, while he is in office, I won't call him anything other than President Obama (just like I did with all the other presidents since 1972 - TrickyDick, Peanut-head Carter, Ronnie Ray-gun, Bushie Sr., Slick-Willie, and W - once they are out of office they are fair game for as much disrespect as I can muster, and no - I didn't leave out Ford either ;-)) and pay him the due respect his office dictates. That doesn't mean I will agree with everything he does or that he is free from my criticism, just that I will state my disagreement and criticism in a way that respects and honors the office of the President of the United States of America.

However, I also recognize that Chris Kyle needs to be remembered for his own life and his own actions and not because a politician said or didn't say anything about him. That is why I posted my post above in the "Honoring Chris Kyle" thread, without even mentioning this thread. I felt it was important to say and didn't want it lost in an impulsive thread based on biased conjecture and a highly abrasive internet meme.

Carry on.

HOOK 'EM!

Ok ok i guess my name calling was a bit much, but it is my right and it IS how i feel. I don't need to go into detail about HIS disrespects, we all know them very well. I think our president is the worst thing to ever happen to our great country and he is NOT looking out or respecting our forefathers, our constitution and all the American soldiers that have died fighting for it.
He is a damn disgrace to say the least. Ok i'm done.

OK guys, READ my post.

>This is an aside from the
>Chris Kyle debate but, every
>time I look at the
>Subject line of this thread
>I am struck by what
>an effed up world we
>now live in. I'm fairly
>certain that there was a
>time when referring to our
>President, no matter who it
>was, as "swine" would have
>gotten you an ass whipping
>if not hung from a
>tree branch. I'm no fan
>of Obama but almost find
>the swine reference offensive. Disrespectful
>of the office at least.
>

Did I say I support Obama? NO!

My point, and my ONLY point, was that its a sorry state of affairs and and a sad statement that we cannot even respect the OFFICE of the President of the United States. I think of how history has portrayed the patriotic people of the United States. It may not be 100% accurate but it's all our generation has to go by. I'm sure back in the day many people didn't support Presidents like FDR or the war but had they openly used the word Swine in reference to him they might have found themselves on trial for treason, in the public eye of the small towns if not in the courts. But no, people were out there buying war bonds and having scrap metal drives to support the war while their husbands and sons were being killed by the thousands. We were truly patriotic back then.

It just sucks that we have lost that drive. We need a change in Washington. Yep, we need Mr Obama and his policies gone. But sitting here posting half truths and referring to farm animals in the same breath as the President of the US is not how it needs to be done.

As I tried to explain to Slammy in a PM, he is free (yes FREE) to post anything he likes (remember that OTHER ammendment). But MY OWN visceral reaction to the subject line makes me sad for US. Not for Mr. Obama.

Respect is earned!! And you earn it by being honest and forthright. They have always been in question before but now they are just plain criminal in their actions..I absolutly detest Obama and what he is doing to this country...Swine is too good for this pathetic POS in the White house...Marco Rubio has my vote...You want respect??? Earn it!

I thank all who are supporting my post, we do share the same feelings no matter what context we spell them out in.
I am 46 years old and i'll admit that my name calling was "juvenile". I do not look at our current President as a "Leader".....i look at his as a "Traitor".

Fair enough NVB.....your point is well taken and acknowledged.

This was my PM reply to NVB.....i just want others that were offended by my description "Swine" to understand my anger and frustration with "Mr Obama"........even though it doesn't make my juvenile tatctics more tasteful in the least bit.

"Fair enough NVB, and you are exactly right. The post i made was definitely a "half truth" by our very powerful media. However, my intent was to discuss Obama's dismissive behavior on Kyle's behalf, not point out anything from the media. This man should be honored at the highest level for his accomplishments and what he has done not only during his active duty, but beyond for trying to rehabilitate his fellow bretheran soldiers.......it just makes me sick that he wasn't recognized or even saluted by the Commander And Chief himself."

That's what is great about this country you have a right to speak your piece and if it offends someone to bad!!! They will get over it. Don't ever apologize for your honest opinion. I'm sick and tired of the PC police telling everyone what to say, how to say it, and that they are offended by it. Tough shitz!! Grow a pair. This isn't targeted at anyone on this thread it's more towards the liberal freaking press in this country..

Kingfish, will you post some pictures of your girlfriend. She has nice #####. ;-)

I hope you're not offended that I ask.

Thanks NVB!! Yes she does....I'm not offended.....

Here ya go NVB, One of my favorites...

2732img_2110.jpg

>Kingfish, will you post some pictures
>of your girlfriend. She has
>nice #####. ;-)
>
>I hope you're not offended that
>I ask.

NVB, where are picks of your wife/daughter?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-13 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]Yeah....I showed you mine now show me yours!!! (wink)

feddoc, I have those pictures too if he won't show them...

I'd tell NVB to get a Room!

But it Sounds like they've already got one!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-13
>AT 10:44?AM (MST)

>
>Yeah....I showed you mine now show
>me yours!!! (wink)
>
>feddoc, I have those pictures too
>if he won't show them...
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>

Well, I don't know why he won't post them; they are nice looking.

"That's what is great about this country you have a right to speak your piece and if it offends someone to bad!!! They will get over it. Don't ever apologize for your honest opinion. I'm sick and tired of the PC police telling everyone what to say, how to say it, and that they are offended by it. Tough shitz!! Grow a pair. This isn't targeted at anyone on this thread it's more towards the liberal freaking press in this country.."

Unfortunately kingfish that logic doesn't apply to anyone that doesn't toe the TeaParty line on this web site. If you even lean a tiny bit left of center... well, whatever. You got it right.. tough shitz. We can still respect each other's opinions.. or not.

Slick

Slick, you got it right...I call it the Fishline party...Im right of center...and if you don't like it, I don't care.

"Im right of center...and if you don't like it, I don't care."

Exactly! That's what campfire bullsh!t is for. Or so I thought.

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom